Craft brew lovers get ready…Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on Friday, October 9, 2015.
The fest happens twice a year, and features more than 60 specialty craft beers, along with small bites (this month’s food selections have a German theme), live music by Beth McKee, and more.
Breweries participating include Bell’s, Cigar City, Funky Buddha, Goose Island, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, and Woodchuck.
Tickets are $35, which include admission, beer, food, and self parking. For only $10 more you can upgrade to the VIP ticket for $45, which includes access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, more generous pours and firkin first drafts, plus a collectible pint glass and other extras.
The event takes place under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit jakesbeerfestival.eventbrite.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017