Craft brew lovers get ready…Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on Friday, October 9, 2015.
The fest happens twice a year, and features more than 60 specialty craft beers, along with small bites (this month’s food selections have a German theme), live music by Beth McKee, and more.
Breweries participating include Bell’s, Cigar City, Funky Buddha, Goose Island, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, and Woodchuck.
Tickets are $35, which include admission, beer, food, and self parking. For only $10 more you can upgrade to the VIP ticket for $45, which includes access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, more generous pours and firkin first drafts, plus a collectible pint glass and other extras.
The event takes place under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit jakesbeerfestival.eventbrite.com.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017