Craft brew lovers get ready…Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on Friday, October 9, 2015.
The fest happens twice a year, and features more than 60 specialty craft beers, along with small bites (this month’s food selections have a German theme), live music by Beth McKee, and more.
Breweries participating include Bell’s, Cigar City, Funky Buddha, Goose Island, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, and Woodchuck.
Tickets are $35, which include admission, beer, food, and self parking. For only $10 more you can upgrade to the VIP ticket for $45, which includes access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, more generous pours and firkin first drafts, plus a collectible pint glass and other extras.
The event takes place under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit jakesbeerfestival.eventbrite.com.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018