Craft brew lovers get ready…Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on Friday, October 9, 2015.
The fest happens twice a year, and features more than 60 specialty craft beers, along with small bites (this month’s food selections have a German theme), live music by Beth McKee, and more.
Breweries participating include Bell’s, Cigar City, Funky Buddha, Goose Island, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, and Woodchuck.
Tickets are $35, which include admission, beer, food, and self parking. For only $10 more you can upgrade to the VIP ticket for $45, which includes access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, more generous pours and firkin first drafts, plus a collectible pint glass and other extras.
The event takes place under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit jakesbeerfestival.eventbrite.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017