If you need to shop for groceries this weekend, you’ll want to do it at Winn-Dixie on July 4, when the retailer is donating all profits from the day’s sales to the Wounded Warrior Project.
That’s right…every cent of every dollar of profit Winn-Dixie makes this 4th of July, will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project to help support the Independence Program, which helps our most severely wounded service members find independence.
I think it’s a great way to honor those who’ve served on the birthday of our country. Kudos to Winn-Dixie for the initiative!
For more details or to find the Winn-Dixie closest to you, visit winndixie.com.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018