If you need to shop for groceries this weekend, you’ll want to do it at Winn-Dixie on July 4, when the retailer is donating all profits from the day’s sales to the Wounded Warrior Project.
That’s right…every cent of every dollar of profit Winn-Dixie makes this 4th of July, will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project to help support the Independence Program, which helps our most severely wounded service members find independence.
I think it’s a great way to honor those who’ve served on the birthday of our country. Kudos to Winn-Dixie for the initiative!
For more details or to find the Winn-Dixie closest to you, visit winndixie.com.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017