Orlando Brewing is kicking off summer with the release of a new brew, and a huge water-infused solstice celebration.
It kicks off at 1pm with the tapping of Steamee Summer, a Florida Common brew. It’s brewed with a lager yeast and a warm fermenting temperature of 60 degrees. “Warmer fermenting temperature makes for an effervescent beer,” explains Brewmaster Graeme Lay. “It’ll have more fruitiness than you’ll find in a typical lager, without as dry of a finish.”
Between 3pm and 7pm, the taproom will hold water events and encourages you to BYOTowel. Events will include a baloon toss, water bucket races, and a brewery staff dunking booth.
There will also be the Great Water Gun Showdown of 2015. Water guns are encouraged and happy hour wristbands will be given to patrons willing to get wet.
There will be live music from David lareau & The Copperpots from 9pm to midnight, too.
For more information about the event, or for driving directions, visit OrlandoBrewing.com.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017