Orlando Brewing is kicking off summer with the release of a new brew, and a huge water-infused solstice celebration.
It kicks off at 1pm with the tapping of Steamee Summer, a Florida Common brew. It’s brewed with a lager yeast and a warm fermenting temperature of 60 degrees. “Warmer fermenting temperature makes for an effervescent beer,” explains Brewmaster Graeme Lay. “It’ll have more fruitiness than you’ll find in a typical lager, without as dry of a finish.”
Between 3pm and 7pm, the taproom will hold water events and encourages you to BYOTowel. Events will include a baloon toss, water bucket races, and a brewery staff dunking booth.
There will also be the Great Water Gun Showdown of 2015. Water guns are encouraged and happy hour wristbands will be given to patrons willing to get wet.
There will be live music from David lareau & The Copperpots from 9pm to midnight, too.
For more information about the event, or for driving directions, visit OrlandoBrewing.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017