Orlando Brewing is kicking off summer with the release of a new brew, and a huge water-infused solstice celebration.
It kicks off at 1pm with the tapping of Steamee Summer, a Florida Common brew. It’s brewed with a lager yeast and a warm fermenting temperature of 60 degrees. “Warmer fermenting temperature makes for an effervescent beer,” explains Brewmaster Graeme Lay. “It’ll have more fruitiness than you’ll find in a typical lager, without as dry of a finish.”
Between 3pm and 7pm, the taproom will hold water events and encourages you to BYOTowel. Events will include a baloon toss, water bucket races, and a brewery staff dunking booth.
There will also be the Great Water Gun Showdown of 2015. Water guns are encouraged and happy hour wristbands will be given to patrons willing to get wet.
There will be live music from David lareau & The Copperpots from 9pm to midnight, too.
For more information about the event, or for driving directions, visit OrlandoBrewing.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017