Orlando Brewing is kicking off summer with the release of a new brew, and a huge water-infused solstice celebration.
It kicks off at 1pm with the tapping of Steamee Summer, a Florida Common brew. It’s brewed with a lager yeast and a warm fermenting temperature of 60 degrees. “Warmer fermenting temperature makes for an effervescent beer,” explains Brewmaster Graeme Lay. “It’ll have more fruitiness than you’ll find in a typical lager, without as dry of a finish.”
Between 3pm and 7pm, the taproom will hold water events and encourages you to BYOTowel. Events will include a baloon toss, water bucket races, and a brewery staff dunking booth.
There will also be the Great Water Gun Showdown of 2015. Water guns are encouraged and happy hour wristbands will be given to patrons willing to get wet.
There will be live music from David lareau & The Copperpots from 9pm to midnight, too.
For more information about the event, or for driving directions, visit OrlandoBrewing.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017