Hot on the heels of announcing Skull Island: Reign of Kong is coming to Universal Orlando, Universal Parks & Resorts has announced they will be partnering with Nintendo on future theme park attractions.
The immersive experiences will include major attractions at Universal’s theme parks and will feature Nintendo’s most famous characters and games.
The rides and attractions are still in the conceptualization stage, but Nintendo brings to the table several popular characters and games. I can easily imagine attractions based on Pokémon, Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Metroid or The Legend of Zelda.
Once characters and designs are approved, Universal will make another announcement as to what each Universal park will be getting. I’m sure Universal Orlando will be getting quite a few.
I’m excited about this. How about you?
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- 2017 Epcot Candlelight Processional Narrators At Walt Disney World - November 23, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017