Hot on the heels of announcing Skull Island: Reign of Kong is coming to Universal Orlando, Universal Parks & Resorts has announced they will be partnering with Nintendo on future theme park attractions.
The immersive experiences will include major attractions at Universal’s theme parks and will feature Nintendo’s most famous characters and games.
The rides and attractions are still in the conceptualization stage, but Nintendo brings to the table several popular characters and games. I can easily imagine attractions based on Pokémon, Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Metroid or The Legend of Zelda.
Once characters and designs are approved, Universal will make another announcement as to what each Universal park will be getting. I’m sure Universal Orlando will be getting quite a few.
I’m excited about this. How about you?
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017