Hot on the heels of announcing Skull Island: Reign of Kong is coming to Universal Orlando, Universal Parks & Resorts has announced they will be partnering with Nintendo on future theme park attractions.
The immersive experiences will include major attractions at Universal’s theme parks and will feature Nintendo’s most famous characters and games.
The rides and attractions are still in the conceptualization stage, but Nintendo brings to the table several popular characters and games. I can easily imagine attractions based on Pokémon, Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Metroid or The Legend of Zelda.
Once characters and designs are approved, Universal will make another announcement as to what each Universal park will be getting. I’m sure Universal Orlando will be getting quite a few.
I’m excited about this. How about you?
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017