If you love EDM, this weekend’s Sunset Music Festival 2015 in Tampa is the place you want to be.
We told you about this festival earlier this year, but this is the weekend, May 23 and 24, it all goes down at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. It’s your last chance to make plans to attend.
Sunset Music Festival takes place on three stages over two days. The line-up is a who’s who of the biggest and brightest in the world of EDM, including headliners Tiesto and Skrillex on Saturday, and Armin Van Buuren on Sunday.
Also on hand to get you dancing will be… * takes deep breath * … Flosstradaus, Porter Robinson, Showtek, Andrew Rayel, Audien, Cashmere Cat, Cedric Gervais, The Chainsmokers, Don Diablo, Duke Dumont, DVBBS, Headhunterz, Keys N Krates, Noisecontrollers, Oliver Heldens, Robin Schulz, Sub Focus, Tchami, Thomas Jack, TJR, and so many more. Over 50 performers will perform over the weekend.
Tickets Sunset Music Festival for the Sunset Music Festival are on sale through today only. After that, you’ll have to take your chance at the box office. A two-day pass is only $169, with daily passes going for $99 each day.
To buy your tickets online while you can, or for more information, including a FAQ for attending, visit smftampa.com.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017