If you love EDM, this weekend’s Sunset Music Festival 2015 in Tampa is the place you want to be.
We told you about this festival earlier this year, but this is the weekend, May 23 and 24, it all goes down at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. It’s your last chance to make plans to attend.
Sunset Music Festival takes place on three stages over two days. The line-up is a who’s who of the biggest and brightest in the world of EDM, including headliners Tiesto and Skrillex on Saturday, and Armin Van Buuren on Sunday.
Also on hand to get you dancing will be… * takes deep breath * … Flosstradaus, Porter Robinson, Showtek, Andrew Rayel, Audien, Cashmere Cat, Cedric Gervais, The Chainsmokers, Don Diablo, Duke Dumont, DVBBS, Headhunterz, Keys N Krates, Noisecontrollers, Oliver Heldens, Robin Schulz, Sub Focus, Tchami, Thomas Jack, TJR, and so many more. Over 50 performers will perform over the weekend.
Tickets Sunset Music Festival for the Sunset Music Festival are on sale through today only. After that, you’ll have to take your chance at the box office. A two-day pass is only $169, with daily passes going for $99 each day.
To buy your tickets online while you can, or for more information, including a FAQ for attending, visit smftampa.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017