If you love EDM, this weekend’s Sunset Music Festival 2015 in Tampa is the place you want to be.
We told you about this festival earlier this year, but this is the weekend, May 23 and 24, it all goes down at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. It’s your last chance to make plans to attend.
Sunset Music Festival takes place on three stages over two days. The line-up is a who’s who of the biggest and brightest in the world of EDM, including headliners Tiesto and Skrillex on Saturday, and Armin Van Buuren on Sunday.
Also on hand to get you dancing will be… * takes deep breath * … Flosstradaus, Porter Robinson, Showtek, Andrew Rayel, Audien, Cashmere Cat, Cedric Gervais, The Chainsmokers, Don Diablo, Duke Dumont, DVBBS, Headhunterz, Keys N Krates, Noisecontrollers, Oliver Heldens, Robin Schulz, Sub Focus, Tchami, Thomas Jack, TJR, and so many more. Over 50 performers will perform over the weekend.
Tickets Sunset Music Festival for the Sunset Music Festival are on sale through today only. After that, you’ll have to take your chance at the box office. A two-day pass is only $169, with daily passes going for $99 each day.
To buy your tickets online while you can, or for more information, including a FAQ for attending, visit smftampa.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017