The upscale Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott has named Kyle Anderson as the new chef de cuisine.
Anderson, a Culinary Institute of America and UCF graduate, honed his culinary experience in various kitchens throughout Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He most recently served as executive sous chef at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead.
“I’m looking forward to rolling up my sleeves in the Siro kitchen to create culinary masterpieces that will have our guests’ mouths watering and palates pleased,” Anderson said. “Guests will get a good taste of my passion for Italian cuisine as they dine in our casual, upbeat and inviting Orlando restaurant. That’s the Siro way.”
The award-winning Siro serves authentic Italian food prepared with local produce as well as offering handcrafted classic Italian cocktails and a wide variety of wines. Breads are baked fresh every day and served alongside traditional artisan cheeses, and menu items may change daily based on available fresh ingredients.
To make a reservation at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and sample Anderson’s menu, call 407-238-8619 or visit WorldCenterMarriott.com.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017