The upscale Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott has named Kyle Anderson as the new chef de cuisine.
Anderson, a Culinary Institute of America and UCF graduate, honed his culinary experience in various kitchens throughout Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He most recently served as executive sous chef at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead.
“I’m looking forward to rolling up my sleeves in the Siro kitchen to create culinary masterpieces that will have our guests’ mouths watering and palates pleased,” Anderson said. “Guests will get a good taste of my passion for Italian cuisine as they dine in our casual, upbeat and inviting Orlando restaurant. That’s the Siro way.”
The award-winning Siro serves authentic Italian food prepared with local produce as well as offering handcrafted classic Italian cocktails and a wide variety of wines. Breads are baked fresh every day and served alongside traditional artisan cheeses, and menu items may change daily based on available fresh ingredients.
To make a reservation at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and sample Anderson’s menu, call 407-238-8619 or visit WorldCenterMarriott.com.
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017