The upscale Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott has named Kyle Anderson as the new chef de cuisine.
Anderson, a Culinary Institute of America and UCF graduate, honed his culinary experience in various kitchens throughout Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He most recently served as executive sous chef at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead.
“I’m looking forward to rolling up my sleeves in the Siro kitchen to create culinary masterpieces that will have our guests’ mouths watering and palates pleased,” Anderson said. “Guests will get a good taste of my passion for Italian cuisine as they dine in our casual, upbeat and inviting Orlando restaurant. That’s the Siro way.”
The award-winning Siro serves authentic Italian food prepared with local produce as well as offering handcrafted classic Italian cocktails and a wide variety of wines. Breads are baked fresh every day and served alongside traditional artisan cheeses, and menu items may change daily based on available fresh ingredients.
To make a reservation at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and sample Anderson’s menu, call 407-238-8619 or visit WorldCenterMarriott.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017