The upscale Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott has named Kyle Anderson as the new chef de cuisine.
Anderson, a Culinary Institute of America and UCF graduate, honed his culinary experience in various kitchens throughout Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He most recently served as executive sous chef at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead.
“I’m looking forward to rolling up my sleeves in the Siro kitchen to create culinary masterpieces that will have our guests’ mouths watering and palates pleased,” Anderson said. “Guests will get a good taste of my passion for Italian cuisine as they dine in our casual, upbeat and inviting Orlando restaurant. That’s the Siro way.”
The award-winning Siro serves authentic Italian food prepared with local produce as well as offering handcrafted classic Italian cocktails and a wide variety of wines. Breads are baked fresh every day and served alongside traditional artisan cheeses, and menu items may change daily based on available fresh ingredients.
To make a reservation at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and sample Anderson’s menu, call 407-238-8619 or visit WorldCenterMarriott.com.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017