The upscale Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott has named Kyle Anderson as the new chef de cuisine.
Anderson, a Culinary Institute of America and UCF graduate, honed his culinary experience in various kitchens throughout Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He most recently served as executive sous chef at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead.
“I’m looking forward to rolling up my sleeves in the Siro kitchen to create culinary masterpieces that will have our guests’ mouths watering and palates pleased,” Anderson said. “Guests will get a good taste of my passion for Italian cuisine as they dine in our casual, upbeat and inviting Orlando restaurant. That’s the Siro way.”
The award-winning Siro serves authentic Italian food prepared with local produce as well as offering handcrafted classic Italian cocktails and a wide variety of wines. Breads are baked fresh every day and served alongside traditional artisan cheeses, and menu items may change daily based on available fresh ingredients.
To make a reservation at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and sample Anderson’s menu, call 407-238-8619 or visit WorldCenterMarriott.com.
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017