McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon is celebrating their grand opening on Saturday, April 11, and hosting will be none other than Vanilla Ice.
If you’d like to be in attendance with the legendary Vanilla Ice to experience McFadden’s Saturday night parties, visit mcfaddensorlando.com/events to RSVP. McFadden’s famous Fishbowl drinks will be flowing each and every Saturday night
Can’t be there Saturday? Friday, April 10, the entire crew from XL 1067’s Johnny’s House will be at McFadden’s for a live nighttime broadcast.
It will also be Ladies Night (the first of many) – that means women get half price drinks from 9pm to 11pm. There will be a Lucky Ladies Lottery – one lucky lady will win a tropical vacation package.
It’s also Megacon weekend, so McFadden’s is holding a costume contest on April 10. Come as your favorite comic book, sci-fi or super hero character for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000 in cash.
McFadden’s is located at 8291 International Drive, at Vue at 360. For more information, visit mcfaddensorlando.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017