Orlando Brewing will be celebrating its 9th anniversary of serving up organic brews on April 7, starting at 3pm.
They will be tapping 9 organic beers in honor of those 9 years, and those beers are: Coconut Hard Caliber Imperial Stout, Lemon Lavender Black Tea Blonde Ale, Orange Grapefruit Pale Ale, Tropical Miami Weiss with Strawberry Pear and Mango Tea, Blackwater with Mint, O-Town Brown with Dates, Red Riveter sans Lavender and Rose Hips, Bourbon Barrel Eminent Domain, and Bourbon Barrel Olde Pelican.
These special brews are limited to 5 gallons so try them before they run out.
Best of all, all Orlando Brewing beers will be $2 off. Live music by Free the People and Bellows starts at 7pm, and there will be food from Bias Plate for purchase.
Orlando Brewing is located at 1301 Atlanta Ave in Orlando. Visit them online at orlandobrewing.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017