Orlando Brewing will be celebrating its 9th anniversary of serving up organic brews on April 7, starting at 3pm.
They will be tapping 9 organic beers in honor of those 9 years, and those beers are: Coconut Hard Caliber Imperial Stout, Lemon Lavender Black Tea Blonde Ale, Orange Grapefruit Pale Ale, Tropical Miami Weiss with Strawberry Pear and Mango Tea, Blackwater with Mint, O-Town Brown with Dates, Red Riveter sans Lavender and Rose Hips, Bourbon Barrel Eminent Domain, and Bourbon Barrel Olde Pelican.
These special brews are limited to 5 gallons so try them before they run out.
Best of all, all Orlando Brewing beers will be $2 off. Live music by Free the People and Bellows starts at 7pm, and there will be food from Bias Plate for purchase.
Orlando Brewing is located at 1301 Atlanta Ave in Orlando. Visit them online at orlandobrewing.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017