Orlando Brewing will be celebrating its 9th anniversary of serving up organic brews on April 7, starting at 3pm.
They will be tapping 9 organic beers in honor of those 9 years, and those beers are: Coconut Hard Caliber Imperial Stout, Lemon Lavender Black Tea Blonde Ale, Orange Grapefruit Pale Ale, Tropical Miami Weiss with Strawberry Pear and Mango Tea, Blackwater with Mint, O-Town Brown with Dates, Red Riveter sans Lavender and Rose Hips, Bourbon Barrel Eminent Domain, and Bourbon Barrel Olde Pelican.
These special brews are limited to 5 gallons so try them before they run out.
Best of all, all Orlando Brewing beers will be $2 off. Live music by Free the People and Bellows starts at 7pm, and there will be food from Bias Plate for purchase.
Orlando Brewing is located at 1301 Atlanta Ave in Orlando. Visit them online at orlandobrewing.com.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017