Orlando Brewing will be celebrating its 9th anniversary of serving up organic brews on April 7, starting at 3pm.
They will be tapping 9 organic beers in honor of those 9 years, and those beers are: Coconut Hard Caliber Imperial Stout, Lemon Lavender Black Tea Blonde Ale, Orange Grapefruit Pale Ale, Tropical Miami Weiss with Strawberry Pear and Mango Tea, Blackwater with Mint, O-Town Brown with Dates, Red Riveter sans Lavender and Rose Hips, Bourbon Barrel Eminent Domain, and Bourbon Barrel Olde Pelican.
These special brews are limited to 5 gallons so try them before they run out.
Best of all, all Orlando Brewing beers will be $2 off. Live music by Free the People and Bellows starts at 7pm, and there will be food from Bias Plate for purchase.
Orlando Brewing is located at 1301 Atlanta Ave in Orlando. Visit them online at orlandobrewing.com.
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017