The final bricks are being put into place, and the first East Coast LEGOLAND Hotel is a go to open on May 15 at LEGOLAND Florida.
The Hotel is built with kids in mind, from the lobby to the rooms. When families arrive, a special “Kid Check-in” takes place in front of the minifigure wall, which is made of 5,000 minifigures.
The lobby itself is home to a Castle Play area, complete with a pirate ship surrounded by a moat filled with LEGO bricks.
Kids and their parents can choose to stay in one of four themed rooms: Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, or Friends. The rooms feature two separate sleeping areas, with a king bed for parents and a bunk bed with a trundle bed for kids. Each room also has a sleeper sofa. That means each room can fit a large family, including three kids 12 and under.
Each of the 152 guest rooms will also have at least eight LEGO models, and a bucket of LEGO bricks for kids to play with, when they’re not out exploring the hotel.
LEGOLAND Hotel offers many imaginative experiences from building with Master Model Builders to scavenger hunts for LEGO treasure. There’s even a Disco Elevator which allows riders to dance under the light of a disco ball as the floor appears to flow under their feet. That sounds fun!
Overall, there are more than 2,000 LEGO models to explore throughout the Hotel created out of more than two million LEGO bricks.
Located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND Florida, the Hotel includes a pool, restaurants (including a kid-size buffet), a boardwalk overlooking Lake Eloise, and nightly entertainment. Hotel guests will also have early access to the LEGOLAND park.
With room rates starting at $249, depending on season, the LEGOLAND Hotel offers LEGO fans an chance to spend their entire vacation having LEGO fun. Everything really is awesome!
To book your stay, or for more information, visit LEGOLANDHotel.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017