The final bricks are being put into place, and the first East Coast LEGOLAND Hotel is a go to open on May 15 at LEGOLAND Florida.
The Hotel is built with kids in mind, from the lobby to the rooms. When families arrive, a special “Kid Check-in” takes place in front of the minifigure wall, which is made of 5,000 minifigures.
The lobby itself is home to a Castle Play area, complete with a pirate ship surrounded by a moat filled with LEGO bricks.
Kids and their parents can choose to stay in one of four themed rooms: Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, or Friends. The rooms feature two separate sleeping areas, with a king bed for parents and a bunk bed with a trundle bed for kids. Each room also has a sleeper sofa. That means each room can fit a large family, including three kids 12 and under.
Each of the 152 guest rooms will also have at least eight LEGO models, and a bucket of LEGO bricks for kids to play with, when they’re not out exploring the hotel.
LEGOLAND Hotel offers many imaginative experiences from building with Master Model Builders to scavenger hunts for LEGO treasure. There’s even a Disco Elevator which allows riders to dance under the light of a disco ball as the floor appears to flow under their feet. That sounds fun!
Overall, there are more than 2,000 LEGO models to explore throughout the Hotel created out of more than two million LEGO bricks.
Located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND Florida, the Hotel includes a pool, restaurants (including a kid-size buffet), a boardwalk overlooking Lake Eloise, and nightly entertainment. Hotel guests will also have early access to the LEGOLAND park.
With room rates starting at $249, depending on season, the LEGOLAND Hotel offers LEGO fans an chance to spend their entire vacation having LEGO fun. Everything really is awesome!
To book your stay, or for more information, visit LEGOLANDHotel.com.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017