Every year, the high end travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler publishes their Hot List of the world’s best new hotels. This year, one Orlando hotel made the list.
Only 60 new hotels were chosen, and the Four Seasons Orlando Resort at Walt Disney World made the list under the “Family Friendly” subcategory.
It was also one of only two Florida hotels to make the elite list, chosen by editors and contributors to the magazine who had personally visited the properties.
“The standout properties were those that understood the intuitive needs of the modern traveler. The sweet spot for a Hot List hotel is a combination of old-school extravagance and service with just the right measure of modernity,” explains Conde Nast Traveler Editor-in-Chief Pilar Guzman.
Congrats to the Four Seasons Orlando for making the cut! If you want to see the complete 2015 Hot List, visit cntraveler.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017