Every year, the high end travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler publishes their Hot List of the world’s best new hotels. This year, one Orlando hotel made the list.
Only 60 new hotels were chosen, and the Four Seasons Orlando Resort at Walt Disney World made the list under the “Family Friendly” subcategory.
It was also one of only two Florida hotels to make the elite list, chosen by editors and contributors to the magazine who had personally visited the properties.
“The standout properties were those that understood the intuitive needs of the modern traveler. The sweet spot for a Hot List hotel is a combination of old-school extravagance and service with just the right measure of modernity,” explains Conde Nast Traveler Editor-in-Chief Pilar Guzman.
Congrats to the Four Seasons Orlando for making the cut! If you want to see the complete 2015 Hot List, visit cntraveler.com.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017