Aviation fans will want to check out this year’s SUN ‘n FUN when it returns to Linder Airport in Lakeland April 21-26.
Throughout the week, there will be impressive airshows during the day from the likes of the Breitling Jet Team from France (April 21, 24, & 25) and the USAF Thunderbirds (April 25 & 26). There will also be night airshows on April 22 and 25 (this date includes fireworks).
For those that like their thrills on the ground, there is a car show the weekend of April 25 and 26.
All week long, there will be plenty of opportunities to see rare planes, and there will also be a Kids Zone with a pay-per-use fun zone of inflatables, and more.
General admission for adults is $37 a day or $150 for a pass good for the entire event. Youth (ages 11-17) is $15 daily or $60 for the full pass. Children 10 and under are free. There are also VIP upgrades available, as well as daily preferred seating access. Admission after 5pm any day is $10 per person, with kids 10 and under free.
To purchase tickets in advance, or to learn more about scheduled events and performers, visit the SUN ‘n FUN website at sun-n-fun.org.
You can also read our recaps from last year’s SUN ‘n FUN event.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017