The event will feature award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers. Among the bands participating are Scythian, Reel Ó Gránde, The West Coast Trio, 3 Dollar Band, The Brayzen Heads, and Drops of Green.
They will be joined by the Raglan Road Dancers to entertain the crowd. Complimentary face painting will also be available during the event, on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
There will even be authentic and inventive Irish cuisine courtesy of Chef Kevin Dundon. In fact new items have just been introduced to the Raglan Road menu the you can enjoy at this event and beyond.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival runs from 4pm to 1:30am March 13, and from noon to 1:30pm March 14-17. Admission is free March 13-16, but a cover charge of $10 will apply to all guests 18 and over on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
For more information on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, including a band schedule, visit raglanroad.com.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017