The event will feature award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers. Among the bands participating are Scythian, Reel Ó Gránde, The West Coast Trio, 3 Dollar Band, The Brayzen Heads, and Drops of Green.
They will be joined by the Raglan Road Dancers to entertain the crowd. Complimentary face painting will also be available during the event, on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
There will even be authentic and inventive Irish cuisine courtesy of Chef Kevin Dundon. In fact new items have just been introduced to the Raglan Road menu the you can enjoy at this event and beyond.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival runs from 4pm to 1:30am March 13, and from noon to 1:30pm March 14-17. Admission is free March 13-16, but a cover charge of $10 will apply to all guests 18 and over on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
For more information on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, including a band schedule, visit raglanroad.com.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017