The event will feature award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers. Among the bands participating are Scythian, Reel Ó Gránde, The West Coast Trio, 3 Dollar Band, The Brayzen Heads, and Drops of Green.
They will be joined by the Raglan Road Dancers to entertain the crowd. Complimentary face painting will also be available during the event, on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
There will even be authentic and inventive Irish cuisine courtesy of Chef Kevin Dundon. In fact new items have just been introduced to the Raglan Road menu the you can enjoy at this event and beyond.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival runs from 4pm to 1:30am March 13, and from noon to 1:30pm March 14-17. Admission is free March 13-16, but a cover charge of $10 will apply to all guests 18 and over on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
For more information on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, including a band schedule, visit raglanroad.com.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017