The event will feature award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers. Among the bands participating are Scythian, Reel Ó Gránde, The West Coast Trio, 3 Dollar Band, The Brayzen Heads, and Drops of Green.
They will be joined by the Raglan Road Dancers to entertain the crowd. Complimentary face painting will also be available during the event, on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
There will even be authentic and inventive Irish cuisine courtesy of Chef Kevin Dundon. In fact new items have just been introduced to the Raglan Road menu the you can enjoy at this event and beyond.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival runs from 4pm to 1:30am March 13, and from noon to 1:30pm March 14-17. Admission is free March 13-16, but a cover charge of $10 will apply to all guests 18 and over on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
For more information on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, including a band schedule, visit raglanroad.com.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017