The event will feature award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers. Among the bands participating are Scythian, Reel Ó Gránde, The West Coast Trio, 3 Dollar Band, The Brayzen Heads, and Drops of Green.
They will be joined by the Raglan Road Dancers to entertain the crowd. Complimentary face painting will also be available during the event, on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
There will even be authentic and inventive Irish cuisine courtesy of Chef Kevin Dundon. In fact new items have just been introduced to the Raglan Road menu the you can enjoy at this event and beyond.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival runs from 4pm to 1:30am March 13, and from noon to 1:30pm March 14-17. Admission is free March 13-16, but a cover charge of $10 will apply to all guests 18 and over on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
For more information on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, including a band schedule, visit raglanroad.com.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017