As if there aren’t enough reasons to make a trip to Pointe Orlando on I-Drive, there will soon be two new ones: Itta Bena and Lafayette’s.
Itta Bena is a speakeasy-style fine dining restaurant. The menu at Itta Bena focuses on classic Southern cuisine with a timeless Delta influence. The perfect place for a romantic evening, it also features a great wine list and classic piano bar. It will be opening in the location that was formerly Hooter’s, and is an outpost of Itta Bena in Memphis. You can follow them on Twitter at @IttaBenaOrlando.
Lafayette’s is a live music venue that will feature musical acts ranging from Americana to alternative rock, progressive country and jazz, seven nights a week. Lafayette’s will also feature a New Orleans-inspired menu including po-boys, gumbo, shrimp and grits and other Southern fare. It will be opening in the location that formerly housed Lulu’s Bait Shack, and is an outpost of Lafayette’s Music Room in Memphis, which also has a location in Palm Beach. You can follow them on Twitter at @LafayettesOrl and on Facebook at facebook.com/LafayettesOrlando.
Both new venues are on the second level of Pointe Orlando. They’re due to open in 2015, and we’ll let you know as soon as we get exact dates.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017