As if there aren’t enough reasons to make a trip to Pointe Orlando on I-Drive, there will soon be two new ones: Itta Bena and Lafayette’s.
Itta Bena is a speakeasy-style fine dining restaurant. The menu at Itta Bena focuses on classic Southern cuisine with a timeless Delta influence. The perfect place for a romantic evening, it also features a great wine list and classic piano bar. It will be opening in the location that was formerly Hooter’s, and is an outpost of Itta Bena in Memphis. You can follow them on Twitter at @IttaBenaOrlando.
Lafayette’s is a live music venue that will feature musical acts ranging from Americana to alternative rock, progressive country and jazz, seven nights a week. Lafayette’s will also feature a New Orleans-inspired menu including po-boys, gumbo, shrimp and grits and other Southern fare. It will be opening in the location that formerly housed Lulu’s Bait Shack, and is an outpost of Lafayette’s Music Room in Memphis, which also has a location in Palm Beach. You can follow them on Twitter at @LafayettesOrl and on Facebook at facebook.com/LafayettesOrlando.
Both new venues are on the second level of Pointe Orlando. They’re due to open in 2015, and we’ll let you know as soon as we get exact dates.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017