As if there aren’t enough reasons to make a trip to Pointe Orlando on I-Drive, there will soon be two new ones: Itta Bena and Lafayette’s.
Itta Bena is a speakeasy-style fine dining restaurant. The menu at Itta Bena focuses on classic Southern cuisine with a timeless Delta influence. The perfect place for a romantic evening, it also features a great wine list and classic piano bar. It will be opening in the location that was formerly Hooter’s, and is an outpost of Itta Bena in Memphis. You can follow them on Twitter at @IttaBenaOrlando.
Lafayette’s is a live music venue that will feature musical acts ranging from Americana to alternative rock, progressive country and jazz, seven nights a week. Lafayette’s will also feature a New Orleans-inspired menu including po-boys, gumbo, shrimp and grits and other Southern fare. It will be opening in the location that formerly housed Lulu’s Bait Shack, and is an outpost of Lafayette’s Music Room in Memphis, which also has a location in Palm Beach. You can follow them on Twitter at @LafayettesOrl and on Facebook at facebook.com/LafayettesOrlando.
Both new venues are on the second level of Pointe Orlando. They’re due to open in 2015, and we’ll let you know as soon as we get exact dates.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017