As if there aren’t enough reasons to make a trip to Pointe Orlando on I-Drive, there will soon be two new ones: Itta Bena and Lafayette’s.
Itta Bena is a speakeasy-style fine dining restaurant. The menu at Itta Bena focuses on classic Southern cuisine with a timeless Delta influence. The perfect place for a romantic evening, it also features a great wine list and classic piano bar. It will be opening in the location that was formerly Hooter’s, and is an outpost of Itta Bena in Memphis. You can follow them on Twitter at @IttaBenaOrlando.
Lafayette’s is a live music venue that will feature musical acts ranging from Americana to alternative rock, progressive country and jazz, seven nights a week. Lafayette’s will also feature a New Orleans-inspired menu including po-boys, gumbo, shrimp and grits and other Southern fare. It will be opening in the location that formerly housed Lulu’s Bait Shack, and is an outpost of Lafayette’s Music Room in Memphis, which also has a location in Palm Beach. You can follow them on Twitter at @LafayettesOrl and on Facebook at facebook.com/LafayettesOrlando.
Both new venues are on the second level of Pointe Orlando. They’re due to open in 2015, and we’ll let you know as soon as we get exact dates.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017