Last summer, we told you that Mango’s Tropical Cafe Orlando would be opening on International Drive. This week, we have a first glimpse at the interior, courtesy of an artist rendering provided by Mango’s COO Joshua Wallack.
The rendering is of the main bar areas and show floor where Mango’s dancers will perform for guests in the evening. If it’s anything like the original Mango’s Tropical Cafe in South Beach Miami, they’ll even be dancing on top of the bars.
It will operate as a casual dining venue during the day, and at night it will turn up the heat and become a a high-energy dinner show, restaurant and nightclub.
In addition to the 50,000-sq-ft main building, there will also be a seven-story parking garage. This will not only be for Mango’s guests, but also provide additional parking for Wallack’s other nearby project, the Skyplex complex, which will be home to the Skyplex coaster, the Skyfall zipline, shops, restaurants, and more.
We don’t have an exact opening date for Mango’s Tropical Cafe Orlando, but as soon as we get one, we’ll let you know.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017