Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando will be bringing a taste of country to the I-Drive 360 complex when it opens in May. But to get open, they need to find a staff.
To do this, they’re olding a job fair on April 2, 3 and 4 from 2pm – 7pm each day.
Ladies who think what they have what it takes to be a Cowgirl (great personality, killer dance moves, love to have fun, can rock a pair of chaps) should apply in person. Experience in nightlife and hospitality is a plus but management is willing to train people with the right personality.
Cowgirls is also looking to hire restaurant supervisors, DJ’s, promotional models, servers, and hostesses.
Applicants who can pour a drink, keep a beat, and look good doing it must apply in person and should bring resumes and be prepared to fill out an application.
For more information email CowgirlsOrlando@gmail.com.
Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando will be a classic Americana restaurant and bar known for its beautiful Cowgirls who serve up Southern-style dishes and cold drinks with a big ol’ side of sass. Bantering with the servers and bartenders is all part of the experience. So is dancing on top of the bar at any moment.
Yup, it’s one of those restaurant/nightlife venues. Too bad they don’t have cowboys, too.
It’s also going to be home to Orlando’s only mechanical bull. I can vouch those things are actually fun until you fall off.
Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando is located at 8371 International Drive, in the I-Drive 360 complex. You can check them out online at cowgirlsorlando.com, on Twitter at @Cowgirls360, on Facebook at facebook.com/CowgirlsOrlando, and on Instagram at CowgirlsOrlando.
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017