Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando will be bringing a taste of country to the I-Drive 360 complex when it opens in May. But to get open, they need to find a staff.
To do this, they’re olding a job fair on April 2, 3 and 4 from 2pm – 7pm each day.
Ladies who think what they have what it takes to be a Cowgirl (great personality, killer dance moves, love to have fun, can rock a pair of chaps) should apply in person. Experience in nightlife and hospitality is a plus but management is willing to train people with the right personality.
Cowgirls is also looking to hire restaurant supervisors, DJ’s, promotional models, servers, and hostesses.
Applicants who can pour a drink, keep a beat, and look good doing it must apply in person and should bring resumes and be prepared to fill out an application.
For more information email CowgirlsOrlando@gmail.com.
Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando will be a classic Americana restaurant and bar known for its beautiful Cowgirls who serve up Southern-style dishes and cold drinks with a big ol’ side of sass. Bantering with the servers and bartenders is all part of the experience. So is dancing on top of the bar at any moment.
Yup, it’s one of those restaurant/nightlife venues. Too bad they don’t have cowboys, too.
It’s also going to be home to Orlando’s only mechanical bull. I can vouch those things are actually fun until you fall off.
Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando is located at 8371 International Drive, in the I-Drive 360 complex. You can check them out online at cowgirlsorlando.com, on Twitter at @Cowgirls360, on Facebook at facebook.com/CowgirlsOrlando, and on Instagram at CowgirlsOrlando.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017