The Mennello Museum of American Art updates the traditional Orlando Folk Festival with the debut of Indie-Folkfest on Saturday, February 14.
The event will feature live music from emcees Joseph and Jessy Martens (aka JUNOsmile), as well as Hannah Harber, PALEFACE, Thomas & Olivia Wynn, and Eugene Snowden of The Legendary JCs.
There will also be an artist marketplace, food from East End Market vendors like Fatto In Casa, Skyebird, La Femme Du Fromage, Olde Hearth Bread Co. and Houndstooth Sauce Co, craft cocktails and beer, and more.
For the kids, there will be fun family crafts, including fence painting, and making Valentines and ribbon sticks.
Indie-Folkfest is free to attend, and parking is free, too. For more info, visit OrlandoFolkFestival.wordpress.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017