[Ed. Note: we learned after this went to press that KSC has changed the date of the launch to January 6, 2015. So you still have time to make plans.]
Get a “front row seat” to view the Dec. 19 SpaceX Falcon 9 launch at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex on December 19, at 1:20pm.
The SpaceX Falcon 9 will carry the Dragon capsule to deliver cargo to the International Space Station (ISS). This is the fifth resupply mission by SpaceX for NASA, bringing food and supplies, including new science experiments and technology research, to the crew aboard the ISS.
Launch viewing is available at the LC-39 Observation Gantry, located within the secured areas of Kennedy Space Center and just over three miles away from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, where the Falcon 9 will launch from Space Launch Complex 40.
The launch viewing package offers a premium, up-close view of the rocket on the launch pad and during lift off, and features lawn and bleacher seating, live mission commentary and the opportunity to meet space shuttle astronaut Mike McCulley. It also includes launch transportation, a light lunch and a space-themed T-shirt.
A limited number of launch viewing tickets are available and may be purchased for $49 plus tax, in addition to admission, by calling 855-475-8415. Daily admission to the Visitor Complex is $50 plus tax for adults and $40 plus tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, visit KennedySpaceCenter.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017