It’s located in the new I-Drive 360 complex at 8371 International Dr, and they will open to the public December 30 from 8pm to midnight, with live music from BlackWater Trio. They will also be passing out samples of their food, and have a full bar available.
They will be open December 31, for those looking to ring in the new year here. There will be live music from The Unfair Advantage, champagne toast at midnight, a confetti canon, balloon drop, party favors and more. Doors open at 8pm, with free cover for the first 100 people. After that, it’s only $10 to party into 2015. VIP tables are available, too.
Tin Roof Orlando will start the new year by opening at 8:30pm on January 1 There will be live music from Lighter Exchange and more food samples passed around, and have a full bar available.
The evening will start at 8:30pm on January 2 and 3, with music from Leonard Brothers on Friday and Johnny Morgan Band on Saturday. Food samples will be available both nights, along with a full bar.
The official opening is set for January 5 at 11am, and I believe the full menu will be available to order, along with the full bar. No word on if there will be entertainment that night.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017