It’s located in the new I-Drive 360 complex at 8371 International Dr, and they will open to the public December 30 from 8pm to midnight, with live music from BlackWater Trio. They will also be passing out samples of their food, and have a full bar available.
They will be open December 31, for those looking to ring in the new year here. There will be live music from The Unfair Advantage, champagne toast at midnight, a confetti canon, balloon drop, party favors and more. Doors open at 8pm, with free cover for the first 100 people. After that, it’s only $10 to party into 2015. VIP tables are available, too.
Tin Roof Orlando will start the new year by opening at 8:30pm on January 1 There will be live music from Lighter Exchange and more food samples passed around, and have a full bar available.
The evening will start at 8:30pm on January 2 and 3, with music from Leonard Brothers on Friday and Johnny Morgan Band on Saturday. Food samples will be available both nights, along with a full bar.
The official opening is set for January 5 at 11am, and I believe the full menu will be available to order, along with the full bar. No word on if there will be entertainment that night.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017