Orlando Science Center brings back Science Night Live! on September 6, giving adults a chance to play.
In partnership with the Astronaut Scholarship Fund, guests can enjoy presentations from former NASA astronaut Robert L. Crippen and Lockheed Martin’s Jules Schneider, the project manager for NASA’s new human exploration spacecraft.
There will also be a chance to view the stars in the Crosby Observatory, lab experiments in Dr. Dare’s Laboratory, Science Trivia, and more. Food and adult beverages will also be available for purchase.
The event runs from 8pm to 11pm, and the cost is $15. Members can enjoy Science Night Live at no charge. Must be 21+ to attend.
Admission includes the presentations by Robert Crippen and Jules Schneider; live music from Beemo; hands-on fun in “Sportsology;” one laser light show featuring Pink Floyd; all four floors of exhibits, live programming and presentations; and more. Parking is free in the Science Center parking garage.
For more information, visit osc.org, or call 407-514-2000.
Here’s a video that will show you what to expect during the event:
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018