The KaBOOM! Play Together Tour Powered by Disney Parks will allow families to play for free when it comes to Mill Run Park in Kissimmee the weekend of September 13 and 14.
This state-of-the-art, pop-up play course features team-building stations, games that build mental and physical play prowess, and an incredible family-friendly obstacle course. Your entire family will learn how balanced and active play helps children thrive.
Feel free to show your spirit by dressing up as a team. The obstacle course takes about 10 minutes to complete. You’ll enter the course within the one-hour time block you select on your registration. Afterwards, there will be more fun festivities for the whole family.
KaBOOM! works to bring balanced and active play into the daily lives of all children, particularly those growing up in poverty in America. For more information, visit KaBoom.org.
The KaBOOM! Play Together Tour Powered by Disney Parks runs from 10am to 4pm. To register your family for this free event, visit the KaBOOM! events page online. Mill Run Park is located at 1451 Mill Slough Road in Kissimmee
We will have one of our writers there, so expect a full report with photos after the event! Let us know if you’ll be there, too!
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017