Do you love Monster Trucks? Then you’ll want to get tickets to the 2015 Monster Jam when it returns to the newly rebuilt Citrus Bowl in Orlando on Saturday, January 24.
Monster Jam is one of Orlando’s most popular and largest, annual single-day stadium events, attracting capacity crowds of over 60,000 fans, so I highly recomment you get your tickets as soon as possible to avoid a sell-out.
Tickets are $15. $20 (Endzone seating), $25 (Corners seating), $35 (Gold Sideline seating), and $45 (Platinum seating), and go on sale August 27 at 10am. Buy tickets at Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
For more information, visit MonsterJam.com.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018