Located at 12125 High Tech Ave, this hotel underwent an multi-million dollar eight-month conversion process from the former Holiday Inn that occupied the spot. The six-story building features 246 renovated rooms with an updated exterior and lobby as well.
The guest rooms and suites are equipped with an ergonomic desk, Serta Perfect Sleeper beds and contemporary electronic door locks, along with DoubleTree by Hilton brand exclusives, including an assortment of gourmet in-room tea and coffee choices from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and CITRON body care products by Crabtree & Evelyn.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, a large outdoor swimming pool, a complimentary 24-hour business center, and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
It is also home to the upscale Mingos Restaurant & Lounge in the Orlando area. Executive chef Luis J. Negron, originally from the downtown location, is shaping the menu, which will offer popular steak and seafood dishes prepared with a creative flair and using locally-sourced ingredients, including fresh seafood brought in daily by local day boats.
For more information, or to make a reservation, visit orlandoeastucfarea.doubletree.com or call 407-275-9000.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017