Located at 12125 High Tech Ave, this hotel underwent an multi-million dollar eight-month conversion process from the former Holiday Inn that occupied the spot. The six-story building features 246 renovated rooms with an updated exterior and lobby as well.
The guest rooms and suites are equipped with an ergonomic desk, Serta Perfect Sleeper beds and contemporary electronic door locks, along with DoubleTree by Hilton brand exclusives, including an assortment of gourmet in-room tea and coffee choices from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and CITRON body care products by Crabtree & Evelyn.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, a large outdoor swimming pool, a complimentary 24-hour business center, and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
It is also home to the upscale Mingos Restaurant & Lounge in the Orlando area. Executive chef Luis J. Negron, originally from the downtown location, is shaping the menu, which will offer popular steak and seafood dishes prepared with a creative flair and using locally-sourced ingredients, including fresh seafood brought in daily by local day boats.
For more information, or to make a reservation, visit orlandoeastucfarea.doubletree.com or call 407-275-9000.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017