The Brink Lounge in downtown Orlando will host the grand opening of “Collective Culture,” a new local music showcase, on August 28 at 8pm.
This weekly showcase will celebrate Central Florida’s most talented local musicians, lyricists, and other artists. The opening night artists are Everyday I, Hadley’s Hope, Shout London, and The Cold Start.
Admission is $10 at the door, and there are $2 drinks until 9pm. 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink. There is lit and secure parking for $6 behind the venue.
The Brink Lounge is located at 47 Amelia St, and is part of the Firestone Live Entertainment Complex. For more info, visit brinkorlando.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017