It’s that time of year when the monthly Southern Fried Sunday event goes big to raise funds for local charity The Mustard Seed, and you can join in on July 20.
There will be more than 20 bands performing on several indoor and outdoor stages at Will’s Pub, The Peacock Room, and The Beer Garden at St Matthew’s Tavern at the Orlando Beer Garden.
There will also be food trucks, vendors, pin-up girls and more. Preferred parking for motorcycles & vintage cars will be available.
Admission is $10 at the door. For a complete list of bands and more info, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017