It’s that time of year when the monthly Southern Fried Sunday event goes big to raise funds for local charity The Mustard Seed, and you can join in on July 20.
There will be more than 20 bands performing on several indoor and outdoor stages at Will’s Pub, The Peacock Room, and The Beer Garden at St Matthew’s Tavern at the Orlando Beer Garden.
There will also be food trucks, vendors, pin-up girls and more. Preferred parking for motorcycles & vintage cars will be available.
Admission is $10 at the door. For a complete list of bands and more info, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017