It’s that time of year when the monthly Southern Fried Sunday event goes big to raise funds for local charity The Mustard Seed, and you can join in on July 20.
There will be more than 20 bands performing on several indoor and outdoor stages at Will’s Pub, The Peacock Room, and The Beer Garden at St Matthew’s Tavern at the Orlando Beer Garden.
There will also be food trucks, vendors, pin-up girls and more. Preferred parking for motorcycles & vintage cars will be available.
Admission is $10 at the door. For a complete list of bands and more info, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017