It’s that time of year when the monthly Southern Fried Sunday event goes big to raise funds for local charity The Mustard Seed, and you can join in on July 20.
There will be more than 20 bands performing on several indoor and outdoor stages at Will’s Pub, The Peacock Room, and The Beer Garden at St Matthew’s Tavern at the Orlando Beer Garden.
There will also be food trucks, vendors, pin-up girls and more. Preferred parking for motorcycles & vintage cars will be available.
Admission is $10 at the door. For a complete list of bands and more info, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017