The festival features live music from over 20 bands on two stages, including Moonmen from Mars, Luscious Lisa, The Woolly Bushmen, and more.
There will also be a Handmade Art Fair, food (incl. vegan options), and free beer when Moonmen go onstage.
Cost for all of this is only $5. I-4 Fest starts at noon, and is scheduled to end at midnight.
Austin’s Coffee is located at 929 W. Fairbanks Ave in Winter Park. For more info, visit austinscoffee.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017