Last night was the broadcast of the first of a week of episodes of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon filmed at Universal Orlando.
To do his show’s first roadtrip right, Fallon recorded a new intro for the show that featured his journey to Orlando for the first show. Here is that special Orlando intro, which pays homage to Miami Vice:
The Tonight Show set also had a new backdrop, featuring a modified Universal Orlando skyline, as seen in the photo above of Fallon with special guest Jennifer Lopez.
During the show, Fallon and his sidekick Higgins went want shopping at Ollivanders Wand Shop in the soon to be open Diagon Alley attraction at the park. The skit was a little more risque than the Harry Potter movies, but funny.
If you missed it, here is the video:
What do you think of last night’s show?
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017