Last night was the broadcast of the first of a week of episodes of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon filmed at Universal Orlando.
To do his show’s first roadtrip right, Fallon recorded a new intro for the show that featured his journey to Orlando for the first show. Here is that special Orlando intro, which pays homage to Miami Vice:
The Tonight Show set also had a new backdrop, featuring a modified Universal Orlando skyline, as seen in the photo above of Fallon with special guest Jennifer Lopez.
During the show, Fallon and his sidekick Higgins went want shopping at Ollivanders Wand Shop in the soon to be open Diagon Alley attraction at the park. The skit was a little more risque than the Harry Potter movies, but funny.
If you missed it, here is the video:
What do you think of last night’s show?
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017