Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary World Tour Comes to Amalie Arena in Tampa April 2017 - December 7, 2016
- Catch An American in Paris at Dr Phillips Center Dec 13-18 - December 6, 2016
- 2017 Florida Strawberry Festival Announces Headliner Entertainment - December 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up December 2, 2016: MidiCi, Tapa Toro, Shake Shack - December 2, 2016
- Barbra Streisand Wows Crowd at Tampa Concert - December 1, 2016
- Sheryl Crow to Play Dr. Phillips Center April 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Nintendo-Themed Area Coming to Universal Orlando - November 30, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Brings Everything Dog to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms is Great Family Fun - November 28, 2016
- Out and About: ICE! at Gaylord Palms features A Charlie Brown Christmas for 2016 - November 27, 2016