SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Presents Carved: A Pumpkin’s Musical Adventure Oct 30 – Nov 1 - October 3, 2015
- Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel Presents Soul Asylum October 29 - October 2, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up for October 2, 2015 - October 2, 2015
- Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort October 9, 2015 - September 30, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up: The Disney Edition September 2015 - September 29, 2015
- Fan Expo Announces MegaCon Fan Days in Orlando November 21-22, 2015 - September 28, 2015
- Out and About: David Cook Rocks to the Beat at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - September 28, 2015
- Out and About: Enjoying Lunch at Fulton’s Crab House at Disney Springs - September 27, 2015
- CSI: Experience Orlando to Host Live Watch Party for CSI Series Finale September 27 - September 24, 2015
- Out and About: Billy Idol Still Fierce During Hard Rock Live Show - September 24, 2015