SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Marvel Universe Live! at Amway Center December 7, 2014 - November 23, 2014
- Gingerbread House Now Up at Disney’s Grand Floridian - November 21, 2014
- Ivanhoe Village Celebrates Jingle Eve on November 22, 2014 - November 20, 2014
- Skyscraper Roller Coaster Track Design Revealed in Video - November 19, 2014
- Our Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2014 in Orlando - November 18, 2014
- The List of Narrators for 2014 Candlelight Processional at Epcot at Walt Disney World - November 17, 2014
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando Receives Five Diamond Award by AAA @FSOrlando - November 15, 2014
- Light Up UCF Returns For 2014 Holiday Season Starting November 14 - November 14, 2014
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Brings Superheroes to the Amway Center December 5-7, 2014 - November 13, 2014
- Festival of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum of Art November 15-23, 2014 - November 12, 2014