SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Universal Orlando Announces Plans for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort to Open 2016 - September 17, 2014
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Offers Free Queso Day September 18, 2014 #TeamQueso - September 16, 2014
- Orange County Library System Annual Fall Book Sale Returns September 18-21, 2014 - September 15, 2014
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Extends Frozen Fun Through the Holidays - September 14, 2014
- One Direction to Promote New Album with Appearance at Universal Orlando November 17, 2014 - September 14, 2014
- Walt Disney World to Close Maelstrom at Epcot in October for Frozen Attraction - September 13, 2014
- Usher Brings The UR Experience to the Amway Center December 12, 2014 #URXTOUR - September 13, 2014
- James Taylor and His All-Star Band to Play the Amway Center November 18, 2014 - September 11, 2014
- Out and About: Yard House Orlando Offers Great Happy Hour - September 10, 2014
- ShinJung Korean BBQ Celebrates 20th Anniversary September 11 with Free Bento Boxes - September 9, 2014