SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Mad Cow Theater Presents Avenue Q Starting June 3 - May 23, 2016
- Chris Botti & Joshua Bell to Play Dr Phillips Center June 11 - May 23, 2016
- Out and About: Mango’s Orlando Brings New Level of Nightlife to Orlando - May 22, 2016
- Hard Rock Cafe’s World Burger Tour Available Through June - May 21, 2016
- Orlando Dining Round-Up May 21, 2016: Shake Shack, Disney Dining, 33 & Melt - May 20, 2016
- Kipling Celebrates Grand Opening at Disney Springs May 20-22 - May 19, 2016
- Special Olympics Florida 2016 State Summer Games Come to ESPN Wide World of Sports - May 19, 2016
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum Hosts ‘Displacement: Symbols and Journeys’ This Summer - May 18, 2016
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play Central Florida in August 2016 - May 17, 2016
- Universal Orlando: First Look at Skull Island’s King Kong - May 17, 2016