SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Central Florida Sounds of Freedom Band and Color Guard Presents British Invasion Concert October 12, 2014 - September 29, 2014
- Soco Restaurant Opens to Serve Southern Cuisine in Thornton Park - September 28, 2014
- Get BOGO Tickets to the #AIMExpo14 at Orange County Convention Center October 18-19, 2014 - September 27, 2014
- House of Blues Orlando Celebrates Oktoberfest with Limited Time Menu - September 26, 2014
- You Me At Six to Rock Firestone Live September 30, 2014 - September 25, 2014
- Cows ‘N Cabs Returns to Winter Park With Good Eats and Good Deeds October 25, 2014 - September 24, 2014
- Bahama Breeze Celebrates Rumtoberfest With New Food and Cocktails - September 23, 2014
- Free Pancakes at Perkins for Give Kids the World on September 25, 2014 - September 23, 2014
- Out and About: Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows Offers Fun Experience for All - September 22, 2014
- Free National Park Entry In Honor of National Public Lands Day on September 27, 2014 - September 22, 2014