SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Less Than Jake to Rock House of Blues Orlando February 3 - January 31, 2015
- Out and About: Grand Opening of Rock & Brews Oviedo with Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons - January 31, 2015
- Chayanne Returns to Orlando at the Amway Center August 2, 2015 - January 30, 2015
- American Q Offers Three New Value-Driven Promotions for 2015 - January 30, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Great Game Day Wings Around Orlando - January 29, 2015
- Several Stores Announced For Disney Springs at Walt Disney World - January 28, 2015
- Alyssa Harrison to Hold EP Release Party at Orlando Brewing on January 30, 2015 - January 28, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Wild Days Goes for Second Weekend with Guest Bindi Irwin Jan 31-Feb 1 - January 27, 2015
- Get Admission to Aquatica Orlando for Only $8 Select Weekends in February and March - January 27, 2015
- Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel Presents Jimmie Van Zant for January 2015 - January 26, 2015