SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical Plays Dr Phillips Center May 3-8 - April 28, 2016
- Out and About: The Meatball Stoppe Offers Traditional Italian with a Twist - April 28, 2016
- SeaWorld Partners with Guy Harvey For Ocean Health And Shark Conservation - April 28, 2016
- Morimoto Asia Wins Design Award for Architecture - April 27, 2016
- Out and About: Gardell Brothers Brick Oven Pizza in Hunter’s Creek - April 27, 2016
- Universal Orlando Announces The Exorcist for Halloween Horror Nights 26 #HHN26 - April 26, 2016
- Fulton’s Crab House to Become Paddlefish When it Reopens This Fall - April 26, 2016
- Taste at I-Drive 360 to Benefit Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program - April 26, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida to Add Solar Panels to Parking Area - April 25, 2016
- The Science of Wine Returns to the Orlando Science Center April 30 - April 25, 2016