Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Planet Hollywood Disney Springs Teams With Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri for New Menu - August 24, 2016
- OrlandoiX Announces 2016 Featured Speakers - August 23, 2016
- Out and About: Chuy’s 2016 Green Chile Fest Menu is Here and It’s Delicious! #chuysgreenchilefest - August 22, 2016
- Meet TV Faves for Charity at Fan Fest Orlando Sept 17 #FanFestOrlando - August 21, 2016
- Save the Date: Cows ‘n Cabs Returns October 22, 2016 - August 21, 2016
- The Repository to Open During Halloween Horror Nights 26 at Universal Orlando #HHN26 - August 20, 2016
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hosts Sandtastic Weekends Aug 26-28 & Sept 2-4 - August 20, 2016
- OrlandoiX Launches 2016 T-shirt Design Challenge - August 19, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up August 19, 2016: Florida Local Food Summit, Taco68, Paddlefish - August 19, 2016
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Blessid Union of Souls Aug 25 @blessidband - August 18, 2016