SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Planet Hollywood Orlando to Undergo Disney Springs Transformation - March 1, 2015
- Downtown Disney Food Trucks to Offer New Menu Items - March 1, 2015
- Toca Boca Orlando to Bring Authentic Spanish Cuisine to I-Drive 360 This Spring - February 28, 2015
- Jim Breuer Brings the Laughs to Plaza Live Orlando March 5, 2015 - February 27, 2015
- American Q Introduces Breakfast Cocktails to Menu - February 27, 2015
- Universal Orlando Next Park to Raise Ticket Prices Again - February 27, 2015
- Betty Wright Headlines 9th Annual City of Orlando Blues B-Q Feb 28, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Walmart $5 Day Returns to Orlando Science Center March 1, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Clermont Holds Grand Opening for Boathouse on February 28, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Bans Dolphin Feeding at Park - February 25, 2015