SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Alice In Chains Plays Only Central Florida Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando August 10 - August 3, 2015
- The Walking Dead Returns to Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights 25 #HHN25 - August 3, 2015
- Out and About: Give Kids the World Blogger Bash ’15 - August 2, 2015
- Chris Hardwick Brings His Funcomfortable Tour to Central Florida for Two August Shows - August 1, 2015
- Nathin Hardin Appointed Chef de Cuisine at Highball & Harvest at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes - July 31, 2015
- 2015 Florida Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday Returns in August - July 31, 2015
- The Dead Daisies to Open for Whitesnake on Three Central Florida Dates - July 30, 2015
- Beatlemania Hits Madame Tussauds Orlando for a Limited Time - July 30, 2015
- Orlando’s Emily Kopp Kills It In New Fun Video for “Crusin'” - July 29, 2015
- American Q Invites Orlando to Enjoy Their New Thursday Night Throwdown Hoedown - July 29, 2015