SeaWorld Orlando Offers New Cell Phone Charging Stations
Located at Shamu’s Happy Harbor and Voyager’s Smokehouse, the new charging lockers cost $3 for two hours of juice.
So go ahead and document your visit on social media and take all those photos. When you need to recharge, just use one of these charging stations, and you’re covered.
Are you happy theme parks are now putting in these charging stations, even if you have to pay to use them?
- Watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch from Kennedy Space Center on December 19, 2014 - December 17, 2014
- American Q Offers New Holiday Drinks and Dessert for December - December 15, 2014
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTREME at Amway Center January 8-11, 2015 – With Discount Code! - December 14, 2014
- Christmas In The Shire Offers Free Holiday Light Extravaganza in Orlando - December 13, 2014
- Divas Dinner Theatre to Replace Mills Brewpub - December 12, 2014
- Enjoy the 2Oth Annual Enchanted Christmas at Back To Nature Wildlife Refuge on December 13, 2014 - December 11, 2014
- The Vampire Diaries Official Convention Returns to Orlando December 12-14, 2014 #TvdOrlando - December 10, 2014
- Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of KISS to Host Rock & Brews Oviedo Grand Opening For Charity January 6, 2015 - December 8, 2014
- Out and About: Marvel Universe LIVE! Brings Superheroes to Life For Families at the Amway Center - December 6, 2014
- Meet the Brains Behind the Orion Spacecraft at Orlando Science Center December 6-7, 2014 - December 5, 2014