A few weeks ago, A Comic Shop and its companion business, The Geek Easy, decided to seize the opportunity to renovate and expand.
To do this, they have turned to Indiegogo in hopes the community who enjoys these businesses, will help them achieve their goals. There are incentives and rewards for donations, based on the level of your donation, which start as low as $5.
Surely Orlando geeks can spare at least the price of a Starbucks visit to help out A Comic Shop and The Geek Easy with their plans for world domin…er… expansion plans.
A Comic Shop has won the title of “Best Comic Shop” seven times, and been nominated for an Eisner Award. The Geek Easy was opened next door in 2013, but is already well known for its geek trivia nights, concerts, and Friday Night Karaoke.
For more information on how you can help, visit the Indiegogo page. Be sure to watch the video at the top of the page.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017