Just in time for this year’s Star Wars Weekends, Walt Disney World will be debuting two limited-time Star Wars themed dining experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
“Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast” will be held at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. The screen, which normally shows classic drive-in trailers and ads, will show clips from the Star Wars saga as guests dine on breakfast. There will be characters present during the meal.
Price of the breakfast experience is $47.99 for adults and $29.99 for children.
For those who can’t get up that early, there will also be “Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood & Vine.” Jedi Mickey will join other Disney friends as guests dine on a variety of food at the buffet restaurant.
The dinner experience is $55.99 for adults and $33.99 for children, or as part of the “Fantasmic!” Dinner Package at a price of adults $59.99 and $36.99 for children.
I’m told both dining experiences prices include a digital photograph with the characters.
Star Wars breakfast and dinner will be available daily through June 15, 2014. To book these experiences, guests can call 407-WDW-DINE or online at disneyworld.com/spring.
I’ll be honest. I’m a huge Star Wars fan, but even for a character dining experience, I think the prices are a bit steep. Almost $50 for breakfast? Sorry Disney, I think I’m going to have to pass on this.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017