The Wine Women & Shoes charity event combines wine, food and fun to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. It will be held April 12, 2014, at Ports of Call at SeaWorld.
The afternoon, from 2-6pm, will be filled with wine, hors d’oeuvres, a live auction, and shopping, with 100% of the proceeds going to the charity.
As of this post, only 35 general admission tickets at $75 remain to this event. Each ticket purchased will provide around 450 lbs of food to hungry neighbors in need.
For more information on Wine Women & Shoes, or to purchase tickets, visit winewomenandshoes.com/orlando.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017