The Wine Women & Shoes charity event combines wine, food and fun to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. It will be held April 12, 2014, at Ports of Call at SeaWorld.
The afternoon, from 2-6pm, will be filled with wine, hors d’oeuvres, a live auction, and shopping, with 100% of the proceeds going to the charity.
As of this post, only 35 general admission tickets at $75 remain to this event. Each ticket purchased will provide around 450 lbs of food to hungry neighbors in need.
For more information on Wine Women & Shoes, or to purchase tickets, visit winewomenandshoes.com/orlando.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017