The Wine Women & Shoes charity event combines wine, food and fun to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. It will be held April 12, 2014, at Ports of Call at SeaWorld.
The afternoon, from 2-6pm, will be filled with wine, hors d’oeuvres, a live auction, and shopping, with 100% of the proceeds going to the charity.
As of this post, only 35 general admission tickets at $75 remain to this event. Each ticket purchased will provide around 450 lbs of food to hungry neighbors in need.
For more information on Wine Women & Shoes, or to purchase tickets, visit winewomenandshoes.com/orlando.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017