This weekend will be a great time to take the family to the Orlando Science Center when it offers admission to all for only $5 a person on Sunday, March 2.
Discover the latest traveling exhibit, “Zoom into Nano”; see the newest 3-D film “Mysteries of the Unseen World 3D”; catch the giant-screen spectacular “Flight of the Butterflies”; and experience four floors of hands-on exhibits and live activities that will engage your family and inspire their curiosity.
General admission fees are usually $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3-11), so this is a great chance to check out the Orlando Science Center without spending a lot of money. Parking is available in the Orlando Science Center Parking Garage located directly across the street from the Science Center for $5 per vehicle.
This special event is courtesy of a partnership with the Walmart Foundation.
For more information on Walmart $5 Day, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org. The Orlando Science Center is located at 777 E. Princeton Street in Orlando, next to Loch Haven Park.
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017