This weekend will be a great time to take the family to the Orlando Science Center when it offers admission to all for only $5 a person on Sunday, March 2.
Discover the latest traveling exhibit, “Zoom into Nano”; see the newest 3-D film “Mysteries of the Unseen World 3D”; catch the giant-screen spectacular “Flight of the Butterflies”; and experience four floors of hands-on exhibits and live activities that will engage your family and inspire their curiosity.
General admission fees are usually $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3-11), so this is a great chance to check out the Orlando Science Center without spending a lot of money. Parking is available in the Orlando Science Center Parking Garage located directly across the street from the Science Center for $5 per vehicle.
This special event is courtesy of a partnership with the Walmart Foundation.
For more information on Walmart $5 Day, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org. The Orlando Science Center is located at 777 E. Princeton Street in Orlando, next to Loch Haven Park.
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017