This weekend will be a great time to take the family to the Orlando Science Center when it offers admission to all for only $5 a person on Sunday, March 2.
Discover the latest traveling exhibit, “Zoom into Nano”; see the newest 3-D film “Mysteries of the Unseen World 3D”; catch the giant-screen spectacular “Flight of the Butterflies”; and experience four floors of hands-on exhibits and live activities that will engage your family and inspire their curiosity.
General admission fees are usually $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3-11), so this is a great chance to check out the Orlando Science Center without spending a lot of money. Parking is available in the Orlando Science Center Parking Garage located directly across the street from the Science Center for $5 per vehicle.
This special event is courtesy of a partnership with the Walmart Foundation.
For more information on Walmart $5 Day, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org. The Orlando Science Center is located at 777 E. Princeton Street in Orlando, next to Loch Haven Park.
- Timucua Arts Foundation to Present Latin Jazz Nights Series Including Nestor Torres Show - January 23, 2018
- Aquatica Orlando Offers Ray Rush Construction Update - January 23, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018