The day before Monster Jam, several of the popular monster trucks made appearances around town, and we caught up with two of them.
At the Metro PCS, I, along with our family writer Carol and her two kids, stopped by the Metro PCS on Sand Lake Rd by the Florida Mall, where we met up with driver Rod Schmidt and his truck, Monster Mutt Rottweiler.
Then we beat the start of rush hour traffic to meet up with driver Bryan Wright and his truck, Stone Crusher, at Tropical Ford on S. Orange Blossom Trail.
It was cool to see the trucks up close and get a chance to talk to the drivers. Poor Rod was headed back to Iowa and its sub-zero weather after the Monster Jam show.
Hopefully Monster Jam will return to Orlando next year. Did you get a chance to see it this year?
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018