Light Up UCF, one of Orlando’s annual holiday traditions, starts up this Friday, November 15, 2013, and runs through January 5, 2014.
Several times throughout the event, they will be showing free movies outdoors on a two-story screen. Start times are at 7pm, with a repeat at 9:30pm, and the movie listing can be found online.
Santa will also be making appearances for photo ops. Price for the photo is $12.50.
It’s free to wander around, and check out the Holiday lights, but there is a charge for the rides ($4.25-$6.50), which include an Ice Slide and a Ferris Wheel. There is also a charge for using the outdoor tented ice skating rink ($12 nightly skating/$19.75 nightly unlimited skate and rides pass).
Tickets are available at the CFE Arena Box Office or online at lightupucf.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017