If a music festival is more your style for celebrating Halloween, then you’ll want to check out the Suwannee Hulaween Festival at The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida, which runs October 31 through November 2.
This inaugural year of the event features three nights of headliners The String Cheese Incident, as well as an eclectic variety of artists from bluegrass and Americana to organic electronic and experimental rock, including STS9, Big Gigantic, Emancipator, Conspirator, Steve Kimock & Friends, Leftover Salmon and more.
There will also be a visual arts extravaganza called Spirit Lake Promenade, which is a fusion of lights, art installations, and performance art. I’m told it will be like Burning Man meets Electric Forrest.
Advance weekend passes for the festival are $193, and includes all three days of music, and three nights of primitive camping (tents; no hook-ups). You can upgrade to Mummy VIP for $350 or Werewolf VIP for $450, both include extras like VIP bathrooms (shorter lines), VIP viewing areas, and more. Prices will be more if you wait to buy them at the gate. Kids 10 and under are free.
If you can’t make it all three days, there are single day tickets for $80 per day, and these do not include camping. Camping upgrades and RV hook-ups are also available. Call The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park office for help at (386) 364-1683.
For more information, or to purchase passes, visit suwanneehulaween.com.
The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park is about a two to three-hour drive north of Orlando, near the Georgia border.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017