Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- City of Orlando Declares December 22 Santa’s White Christmas Day with Barnie’s CoffeeKitchen - December 21, 2014
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Christmas Dinner in Orlando 2014 - December 19, 2014
- Shop Local For Last-Minute Christmas Gifts in Orlando - December 18, 2014
- Watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch from Kennedy Space Center on January 6, 2015 - December 17, 2014
- American Q Offers New Holiday Drinks and Dessert for December - December 15, 2014
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTREME at Amway Center January 8-11, 2015 – With Discount Code! - December 14, 2014
- Christmas In The Shire Offers Free Holiday Light Extravaganza in Orlando - December 13, 2014
- Out and About: Fozzy Rocks the House of Blues on December 11, 2014 - December 12, 2014
- Divas Dinner Theatre to Replace Mills Brewpub - December 12, 2014
- Enjoy the 2Oth Annual Enchanted Christmas at Back To Nature Wildlife Refuge on December 13, 2014 - December 11, 2014