Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Tapa Toro Celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month With Special Lunch and Dinner Menus - September 2, 2015
- First Responders Honored With Free Admission at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa in September - September 2, 2015
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe Posts Construction Video Update on Orlando Location - September 1, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-up for September 1, 2015 - September 1, 2015
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort to Get Expansion - August 31, 2015
- Orange County Regional History Center Announces Lower Prices for Visitors - August 29, 2015
- Artists to Sketch Mummies at Orlando Science Center on August 31 - August 28, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents 27th Season Gala: A Royal Affair on September 20 - August 28, 2015
- Universal Orlando Announces Complete Halloween Horror Nights 25 Scares - August 27, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Monty Python’s Spamalot September 9 – October 11 - August 26, 2015