Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Orlando Shakespeare Presents The Adventures of Pericles Feb 24 – March 6, 2016 - February 9, 2016
- Join Great Orlando Chefs at Beard in Baldwin on April 9 to Benefit The James Beard Foundation - February 8, 2016
- Orlando’s Moonstone Music Festival Announces Complete Line-Up @Moonstonefest - February 7, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2016 in Orlando - February 6, 2016
- Garden Rocks Concerts Line-Up Announced for 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - February 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining Round-Up February 5, 2016: Nine Dragons, Rosen College, Orlando Brewing, Pharmacy - February 5, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosting LEGO Movie 4D Weekends in February 2016 - February 4, 2016
- Swine & Sons in Winter Park Launches Online Ordering February 5, 2016 - February 4, 2016
- Win 2 Tickets to 34th Annual Antiques Vintage and Garden Show at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 19-21 - February 4, 2016
- Kung Fu Panda Arrives at Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 3, 2016