Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017