Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular Brings Family Fun to Orlando Weekends in October - September 25, 2016
- ARTlando 2016 Returns to Orlando for Free Show Oct 1 - September 24, 2016
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida for Halloween Fun for Families #BuiltForKids - September 24, 2016
- Halo Circus feat. Allison Iraheta to Rock Will’s Pub October 5 - September 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up Sept 23, 2016: 4 Rivers, Da Kine Poke, Gringos Locos - September 23, 2016
- Sully Erna Brings Hometown Tour to Plaza Live! Orlando in October - September 22, 2016
- Ribs & Whiskey Menu Returns to Marlow’s Tavern - September 21, 2016
- First Sneak Peek of LEGOLAND Florida’s Upcoming Beach Retreat Resort #BuiltForKids - September 21, 2016
- Out and About: Hailee Steinfeld at CFE Arena September 18, 2016 - September 20, 2016
- I’m Taking the Skip a Meal Challenge For Central Florida #skipameal - September 20, 2016