Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- AAA, Bud Light To Offer Tow To Go Program Thanksgiving Weekend 2014 in Orlando - November 25, 2014
- Enzian Hosts Month-Long Tribute to Robin Williams in December 2014 - November 25, 2014
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Marvel Universe Live! at Amway Center December 7, 2014 - November 23, 2014
- Gingerbread House Now Up at Disney’s Grand Floridian - November 21, 2014
- Ivanhoe Village Celebrates Jingle Eve on November 22, 2014 - November 20, 2014
- Skyscraper Roller Coaster Track Design Revealed in Video - November 19, 2014
- Our Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2014 in Orlando - November 18, 2014
- The List of Narrators for 2014 Candlelight Processional at Epcot at Walt Disney World - November 17, 2014
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando Receives Five Diamond Award by AAA @FSOrlando - November 15, 2014
- Light Up UCF Returns For 2014 Holiday Season Starting November 14 - November 14, 2014