Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream 4th of July Fireworks from Magic Kingdom - July 3, 2015
- Celebrate the Fourth of Jul-Eye With $4 Kids Rides and More at The Orlando Eye - July 3, 2015
- Winn-Dixie to Donate 4th of July Profits to The Wounded Warrior Project - July 2, 2015
- Aquatica Orlando Heats Up Summer with Island Nights Starting July 3 - July 2, 2015
- Runaway Country Announces Headliners for Inaugural Kissimmee 2016 Concert - July 1, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating the 4th of July in Central Florida - June 30, 2015
- Walt Disney World Announces Closure of DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney - June 30, 2015
- Walt Disney World to Close Magic of Disney Animation Attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - June 30, 2015
- Discovery Cove Celebrates 15 Years of Milestone Moments on July 1 - June 29, 2015
- Out and About: Jamba Juice Opens at Lake Buena Vista - June 27, 2015