Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Out and About: Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai Entertains All at the Amway Center - September 18, 2014
- Universal Orlando Announces Plans for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort to Open 2016 - September 17, 2014
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Offers Free Queso Day September 18, 2014 #TeamQueso - September 16, 2014
- Orange County Library System Annual Fall Book Sale Returns September 18-21, 2014 - September 15, 2014
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Extends Frozen Fun Through the Holidays - September 14, 2014
- One Direction to Promote New Album with Appearance at Universal Orlando November 17, 2014 - September 14, 2014
- Walt Disney World to Close Maelstrom at Epcot in October for Frozen Attraction - September 13, 2014
- Usher Brings The UR Experience to the Amway Center December 12, 2014 #URXTOUR - September 13, 2014
- James Taylor and His All-Star Band to Play the Amway Center November 18, 2014 - September 11, 2014
- Out and About: Yard House Orlando Offers Great Happy Hour - September 10, 2014