Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center Host Back-To-School Promotions - July 28, 2016
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Starts Alcohol Delivery in Orlando Area Via Shipt July 27 - July 26, 2016
- Krispy Kreme and The Salvation Army Launch Annual Stuff the Bus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2016
- 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus - July 24, 2016
- Additional Fun & Tasty Orlando Taste of the Nation Fundraising Events #OrlTaste - July 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 22, 2016: Emeril’s Orlando, DoveCote, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops - July 22, 2016
- Orlando Taste of the Nation Returns Aug 27 with Great Food for a Great Cause #OrlTaste - July 21, 2016
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong Officially Opens at Universal Orlando - July 20, 2016
- #DisneyParksLIVE to Stream Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks July 18 - July 18, 2016
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day at These Six Orlando Shops - July 17, 2016