Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Kennedy Space Center to Induct Four Space Shuttle Astronauts into 2015 U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame May 30 - May 25, 2015
- Raptor Encounter Opens at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure - May 25, 2015
- Christner’s Summer Wine Dinner Series Returns Starting May 29 - May 24, 2015
- Project: Time Off Week Declared in Central Florida to Welcome #IPW2015 to Orlando - May 24, 2015
- Out and About: Surviving the 24-Hour Day at Magic Kingdom #Disney24 - May 24, 2015
- Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott Names New Chef de Cuisine - May 23, 2015
- Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Officially Opens Today! - May 23, 2015
- American Q Hosts Memorial Weekend Sunday BBQ at B Resort May 24 - May 22, 2015
- Teen Heartthrob Ross Lynch Visits Madame Tussauds Orlando to Unveil His Wax Figure - May 22, 2015
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort To Open For Brunch Starting May 31 - May 21, 2015