Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Presents Miracle on 34th Street Dec 4-20 - November 26, 2015
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms Includes Fabulous Cirque Dreams and ICE! - November 25, 2015
- Out and About: Mummies of the World at the Orlando Science Center Leaves November 29 - November 25, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Peter and the Starcatcher Dec 2 – Jan 3 - November 24, 2015
- 2016 Florida Strawberry Festival Headliners Announced - November 23, 2015
- Canvas Restaurant and Market to Open in Lake Nona January 2016 - November 23, 2015
- Blue Man Group Orlando Supports Autism Speaks With Sensory-Friendly Show on Dec. 5 - November 22, 2015
- Walt Disney World Extends 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to 90 Days - November 22, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2015 in Orlando - November 21, 2015
- Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando Now Open at I-Drive 360 - November 21, 2015