Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Removes ATAS Hall of Fame - October 25, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Returns to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - October 24, 2016
- Good Through Food Partners with Local Restaurants to Give Back - October 23, 2016
- The Capital Grille Hosts Chef Night at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Oct 26 - October 22, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up October 21 2016: Highball & Harvest, NOVA, Seito Sushi - October 21, 2016
- Demolition Starts for The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern in Downtown South - October 20, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Team Cares for 800-Pound Pregnant Manatee - October 20, 2016
- Romance Authors Come to Orlando for Shameless Book Con Oct 21-23 - October 19, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces Opening Date for LEGO Ninjago Attraction - October 18, 2016
- Sia Brings Tour to Amway Center in Orlando Oct 30 - October 18, 2016