Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Universal Orlando Releases New Volcano Bay Details - June 22, 2016
- Upcoming Pulse Benefit Events #OrlandoUnited #OrlandoStrong *UPDATED* - June 20, 2016
- All-Star Broadway for Orlando Benefit Single Available Today #OrlandoUnited - June 20, 2016
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen OneOrlando Fund Benefit #OrlandoUnited - June 19, 2016
- Imagine Dragons and Nate Ruess to Play #AllIsOne Orlando Benefit at Hard Rock Live - June 19, 2016
- Orlando Fringe 2016 Breaks Records - June 18, 2016
- Maks & Val Live on Tour: Our Way Comes to Dr. Phillips Center June 22, 2016 - June 18, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up June 17, 2016: Lucky’s Market, Taco Bell, Whiskey Business - June 17, 2016
- Cobra’s Curse Opens at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay - June 17, 2016
- Upcoming Pulse Vigils in Central Florida #OrlandoUnited #OrlandoStrong - June 17, 2016