Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- American Ninja Warrior Show to Film at Universal Orlando in May 2015 - April 25, 2015
- Out and About: Artegon Marketplace Offers a Place to Shop and Support Local Businesses - April 25, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Teases New Rollercoaster for 2016 #nothingfaster - April 24, 2015
- Sounds Like Summer Tribute Concert Series Returns to Epcot Starting June 7, 2015 - April 24, 2015
- Trilogy Orlando Hosts The Good Life Festival with Blood, Sweat & Tears, Bo Bice, and Lou Gramm April 25 - April 23, 2015
- Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen and The Brewery Opens at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes - April 23, 2015
- Out and About: Peter Hook Brings Joy Division and New Order Favorites to Plaza Live Orlando - April 22, 2015
- Universal Orlando to Host 25th Anniversary Concert Series Starting May 23 - April 22, 2015
- Central Florida Sounds of Freedom Band and Color Guard Presents Spring Concert April 26, 2015 - April 21, 2015
- Out and About: Sea Lion High Debuts at SeaWorld Orlando - April 20, 2015