Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Orlando Dining Round-Up April 29, 2016: King Bao, Four Seasons Orlando, Soupa Saiyan - April 29, 2016
- Bring the Family to The Octonauts Live! at Dr Phillips Center Dec 3 - April 29, 2016
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical Plays Dr Phillips Center May 3-8 - April 28, 2016
- Out and About: The Meatball Stoppe Offers Traditional Italian with a Twist - April 28, 2016
- SeaWorld Partners with Guy Harvey For Ocean Health And Shark Conservation - April 28, 2016
- Morimoto Asia Wins Design Award for Architecture - April 27, 2016
- Out and About: Gardell Brothers Brick Oven Pizza in Hunter’s Creek - April 27, 2016
- Universal Orlando Announces The Exorcist for Halloween Horror Nights 26 #HHN26 - April 26, 2016
- Fulton’s Crab House to Become Paddlefish When it Reopens This Fall - April 26, 2016
- Taste at I-Drive 360 to Benefit Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program - April 26, 2016