Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Ivanhoe Village Hosts Sidewalk Sale & Dog Adoption Event August 8 - August 4, 2015
- Alice In Chains Plays Only Central Florida Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando August 10 - August 3, 2015
- The Walking Dead Returns to Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights 25 #HHN25 - August 3, 2015
- Out and About: Give Kids the World Blogger Bash ’15 - August 2, 2015
- Chris Hardwick Brings His Funcomfortable Tour to Central Florida for Two August Shows - August 1, 2015
- Nathin Hardin Appointed Chef de Cuisine at Highball & Harvest at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes - July 31, 2015
- 2015 Florida Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday Returns in August - July 31, 2015
- The Dead Daisies to Open for Whitesnake on Three Central Florida Dates - July 30, 2015
- Beatlemania Hits Madame Tussauds Orlando for a Limited Time - July 30, 2015
- Orlando’s Emily Kopp Kills It In New Fun Video for “Crusin'” - July 29, 2015