Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- WonderGround Gallery Expansion Holds Grand Opening at Downtown Disney Marketplace March 6-7, 2015 - March 4, 2015
- Dickey’s Barbeque Pit Opens Newest Orlando Area Restaurant With 3-Day Blowout Starting March 5 - March 4, 2015
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Offers Flora, Food, and Fun through May 17, 2015 - March 4, 2015
- Emily Kopp Returns to Orlando for a Show at BackBooth March 6, 2015 - March 3, 2015
- Toby Keith and Lynyrd Skynyrd Headline First Weekend of Bands, Brew & BBQ at SeaWorld Orlando March 7-8, 2015 - March 3, 2015
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House Hosts Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner March 19, 2015 - March 3, 2015
- Blues Artist Ray Bonneville to Play Free Show at House of Blues Orlando March 7, 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Kevin Hart Adds Second Show to Orlando and Tampa Tour Dates - March 2, 2015
- Planet Hollywood Orlando to Undergo Disney Springs Transformation - March 1, 2015
- Downtown Disney Food Trucks to Offer New Menu Items - March 1, 2015