Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Wild Days Goes for Second Weekend with Guest Bindi Irwin Jan 31-Feb 1 - January 27, 2015
- Get Admission to Aquatica Orlando for Only $8 Select Weekends in February and March - January 27, 2015
- Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel Presents Jimmie Van Zant for January 2015 - January 26, 2015
- Aquatica Hosts 6th Annual Special Olympics Florida’s Polar Plunge February 7, 2015 - January 26, 2015
- Garden Rocks Concert Line-Up Announced for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Gatorland Breaks Ground on New Fun Spot America Attraction - January 24, 2015
- Parking Information for Sold-Out Monster Jam 2015 at Orlando Citrus Bowl - January 23, 2015
- Tin Roof Orlando Celebrates Grand Opening on January 24, 2015 - January 23, 2015
- 7th Annual Orlando Home & Garden Show Returns to O.C.C.C. January 23-25, 2015 - January 22, 2015
- Out and About: American Gymkhana Spices Up Brunch in Orlando - January 22, 2015