Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Enter to Win a $50 Gift Certificate for Spring Shopping at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores #lbvfs #springdeals - March 29, 2015
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Soft Opens at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort March 28 - March 28, 2015
- Clyde and Seamore’s Sea Lion High to Open at SeaWorld Orlando April 16, 2015 - March 28, 2015
- American Heart Association Hosts National Walking Day April 1 at Lake Eola Park #LaceUpOrlando - March 27, 2015
- Crayola Experience at Florida Mall Close to Opening with Main Signage Now Up - March 27, 2015
- Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando Readying for May Opening at I-Drive 360 with Job Fair April 2-4, 2015 - March 26, 2015
- Legendary Bachata Superstar Juan Luis Guerra to Play Amway Center September 13, 2015 - March 26, 2015
- First Look Artist Rendering of Mango’s Tropical Cafe Orlando - March 26, 2015
- Brushfire Stankgrass Brings their Grass Powered Boogie to Will’s Pub March 30, 2015 - March 25, 2015
- American Gymkhana and Cress Collaborate for New Flavor Farm Series Dinner April 3, 2015 - March 25, 2015