Old Town in Kissimmee Offers Free Family Friendly Halloween Scares
Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- What’s New at LEGOLAND Florida: Imagination Zone Re-Imagined - May 29, 2016
- What’s New at LEGOLAND Florida: LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D - May 28, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 28, 2016: Hard Rock Cafe, Osprey Tavern, Farm & Haus - May 27, 2016
- Out and About: STK Orlando Grand Opening Party at Disney Springs - May 26, 2016
- 4 Rivers Celebrates National Brisket Day May 28 - May 25, 2016
- Out and About: Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Orlando CityWalk - May 24, 2016
- Mad Cow Theater Presents Avenue Q Starting June 3 - May 23, 2016
- Chris Botti & Joshua Bell to Play Dr Phillips Center June 11 - May 23, 2016
- Out and About: Mango’s Orlando Brings New Level of Nightlife to Orlando - May 22, 2016
- Hard Rock Cafe’s World Burger Tour Available Through June - May 21, 2016