Looking for some free family fun for Halloween 2013? Then you’ll want to check out Old Town Halloween Festival of Fright in Kissimmee.
The event runs select nights in October – 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 31 – from 7pm to 11pm. There will be costume contests, live entertainment, roaming characters and more. It also features three “Hauntzones” – Monster Mayhem, Arachnaphobia, and Area 51. A fourth, Legends-A Haunting of Old Town, is available for an additional fee.
All of the Old Town shops, restaurants, and rides will be open, as well. Old Town is located at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee.
For complete Halloween details, visit myoldtownusa.com.
- Planet Hollywood Disney Springs Teams With Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri for New Menu - August 24, 2016
- OrlandoiX Announces 2016 Featured Speakers - August 23, 2016
- Out and About: Chuy’s 2016 Green Chile Fest Menu is Here and It’s Delicious! #chuysgreenchilefest - August 22, 2016
- Meet TV Faves for Charity at Fan Fest Orlando Sept 17 #FanFestOrlando - August 21, 2016
- Save the Date: Cows ‘n Cabs Returns October 22, 2016 - August 21, 2016
- The Repository to Open During Halloween Horror Nights 26 at Universal Orlando #HHN26 - August 20, 2016
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hosts Sandtastic Weekends Aug 26-28 & Sept 2-4 - August 20, 2016
- OrlandoiX Launches 2016 T-shirt Design Challenge - August 19, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up August 19, 2016: Florida Local Food Summit, Taco68, Paddlefish - August 19, 2016
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Blessid Union of Souls Aug 25 @blessidband - August 18, 2016