Mexican eatery Gringos Locos announced this week they are planning on opening a second location in Orlando’s Milk District.
The popular fast-casual restaurant serves up a variety of tacos, burritos, and other tasty Mexican grub at very wallet friendly prices.
No exact location has been given, but the Milk District is located about 1 mile east of downtown Orlando, along Robinson between Bumby and Primrose. No opening date has been given, either.
Gringos Locos original location is at 20 E. Washington in downtown Orlando.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017