For the cost of a single day’s admission, guests can enjoy Aquatica every day after 2pm, with no blackout dates, throughout the rest of 2013.
Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, immerses guests in the playfulness of the sea, taking them in, over and under the water with unique water rides and animal encounters. Whether you like calm sandy beaches or high speed waterslides, this park is a lot of fun.
The After-2pm Pass is $55 for age 10 and over; $50 ages 3-9.
For more information on Aquatica, or to purchase the pass, visit AquaticaOrlando.com, or call 888-800-5447. Passes can also be purchased at the park’s ticket counters.
- Timucua Arts Foundation to Present Latin Jazz Nights Series Including Nestor Torres Show - January 23, 2018
- Aquatica Orlando Offers Ray Rush Construction Update - January 23, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018