For the cost of a single day’s admission, guests can enjoy Aquatica every day after 2pm, with no blackout dates, throughout the rest of 2013.
Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, immerses guests in the playfulness of the sea, taking them in, over and under the water with unique water rides and animal encounters. Whether you like calm sandy beaches or high speed waterslides, this park is a lot of fun.
The After-2pm Pass is $55 for age 10 and over; $50 ages 3-9.
For more information on Aquatica, or to purchase the pass, visit AquaticaOrlando.com, or call 888-800-5447. Passes can also be purchased at the park’s ticket counters.
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017