Out and About: Having a Snack at Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Orlando
After catching a movie at the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters, my roommate and I decided to go next door and grab a quick snack at the new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
Housed in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore, the interior has been completely remodeled – even the escalators have been moved to the side of the building.
It was a weekday afternoon, but most of the bowling lanes were full. Not many were there to eat, though, so we were seated immediately on the first floor between two sets of lanes.
We decided to split the Loaded Fries ($10), which were described as “fries smothered with nacho cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, scallions and love.”
It was very tasty, even though the cheese did taste like it came from a can. We were disappointed with the portion size, though. For $10, I expected a full plate of fries, but there was plenty of bare plate showing around the appetizer. So even though it tasted good, I wouldn’t order it again.
There were other main items on the menu, and we may be back to try those.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between DisneyQuest and the AMC Theaters.
Have you eaten here? What do you think?
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Great Game Day Wings Around Orlando - January 29, 2015
- Several Stores Announced For Disney Springs at Walt Disney World - January 28, 2015
- Alyssa Harrison to Hold EP Release Party at Orlando Brewing on January 30, 2015 - January 28, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Wild Days Goes for Second Weekend with Guest Bindi Irwin Jan 31-Feb 1 - January 27, 2015
- Get Admission to Aquatica Orlando for Only $8 Select Weekends in February and March - January 27, 2015
- Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel Presents Jimmie Van Zant for January 2015 - January 26, 2015
- Aquatica Hosts 6th Annual Special Olympics Florida’s Polar Plunge February 7, 2015 - January 26, 2015
- Garden Rocks Concert Line-Up Announced for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Gatorland Breaks Ground on New Fun Spot America Attraction - January 24, 2015
- Parking Information for Sold-Out Monster Jam 2015 at Orlando Citrus Bowl - January 23, 2015