Out and About: Having a Snack at Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Orlando
After catching a movie at the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters, my roommate and I decided to go next door and grab a quick snack at the new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
Housed in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore, the interior has been completely remodeled – even the escalators have been moved to the side of the building.
It was a weekday afternoon, but most of the bowling lanes were full. Not many were there to eat, though, so we were seated immediately on the first floor between two sets of lanes.
We decided to split the Loaded Fries ($10), which were described as “fries smothered with nacho cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, scallions and love.”
It was very tasty, even though the cheese did taste like it came from a can. We were disappointed with the portion size, though. For $10, I expected a full plate of fries, but there was plenty of bare plate showing around the appetizer. So even though it tasted good, I wouldn’t order it again.
There were other main items on the menu, and we may be back to try those.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between DisneyQuest and the AMC Theaters.
Have you eaten here? What do you think?
- Ivanhoe Village Hosts Sidewalk Sale & Dog Adoption Event August 8 - August 4, 2015
- Alice In Chains Plays Only Central Florida Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando August 10 - August 3, 2015
- The Walking Dead Returns to Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights 25 #HHN25 - August 3, 2015
- Out and About: Give Kids the World Blogger Bash ’15 - August 2, 2015
- Chris Hardwick Brings His Funcomfortable Tour to Central Florida for Two August Shows - August 1, 2015
- Nathin Hardin Appointed Chef de Cuisine at Highball & Harvest at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes - July 31, 2015
- 2015 Florida Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday Returns in August - July 31, 2015
- The Dead Daisies to Open for Whitesnake on Three Central Florida Dates - July 30, 2015
- Beatlemania Hits Madame Tussauds Orlando for a Limited Time - July 30, 2015
- Orlando’s Emily Kopp Kills It In New Fun Video for “Crusin'” - July 29, 2015