Out and About: Having a Snack at Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Orlando
After catching a movie at the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters, my roommate and I decided to go next door and grab a quick snack at the new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
Housed in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore, the interior has been completely remodeled – even the escalators have been moved to the side of the building.
It was a weekday afternoon, but most of the bowling lanes were full. Not many were there to eat, though, so we were seated immediately on the first floor between two sets of lanes.
We decided to split the Loaded Fries ($10), which were described as “fries smothered with nacho cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, scallions and love.”
It was very tasty, even though the cheese did taste like it came from a can. We were disappointed with the portion size, though. For $10, I expected a full plate of fries, but there was plenty of bare plate showing around the appetizer. So even though it tasted good, I wouldn’t order it again.
There were other main items on the menu, and we may be back to try those.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between DisneyQuest and the AMC Theaters.
Have you eaten here? What do you think?
- Watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch from Kennedy Space Center on January 6, 2015 - December 17, 2014
- American Q Offers New Holiday Drinks and Dessert for December - December 15, 2014
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTREME at Amway Center January 8-11, 2015 – With Discount Code! - December 14, 2014
- Christmas In The Shire Offers Free Holiday Light Extravaganza in Orlando - December 13, 2014
- Divas Dinner Theatre to Replace Mills Brewpub - December 12, 2014
- Enjoy the 2Oth Annual Enchanted Christmas at Back To Nature Wildlife Refuge on December 13, 2014 - December 11, 2014
- The Vampire Diaries Official Convention Returns to Orlando December 12-14, 2014 #TvdOrlando - December 10, 2014
- Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of KISS to Host Rock & Brews Oviedo Grand Opening For Charity January 6, 2015 - December 8, 2014
- Out and About: Marvel Universe LIVE! Brings Superheroes to Life For Families at the Amway Center - December 6, 2014
- Meet the Brains Behind the Orion Spacecraft at Orlando Science Center December 6-7, 2014 - December 5, 2014