Out and About: Having a Snack at Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Orlando
After catching a movie at the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters, my roommate and I decided to go next door and grab a quick snack at the new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
Housed in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore, the interior has been completely remodeled – even the escalators have been moved to the side of the building.
It was a weekday afternoon, but most of the bowling lanes were full. Not many were there to eat, though, so we were seated immediately on the first floor between two sets of lanes.
We decided to split the Loaded Fries ($10), which were described as “fries smothered with nacho cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, scallions and love.”
It was very tasty, even though the cheese did taste like it came from a can. We were disappointed with the portion size, though. For $10, I expected a full plate of fries, but there was plenty of bare plate showing around the appetizer. So even though it tasted good, I wouldn’t order it again.
There were other main items on the menu, and we may be back to try those.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between DisneyQuest and the AMC Theaters.
Have you eaten here? What do you think?
- Out and About: Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Holds 4th of July Party All Weekend - July 5, 2015
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill Abruptly Closes at Artegon Marketplace - July 5, 2015
- The Orlando Eye Resumes Operations After Temporary Shut-Down - July 4, 2015
- Day Trip to St. Augustine – Dinner at A1A Ale Works and a Bryan Adams Concert - July 4, 2015
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream 4th of July Fireworks from Magic Kingdom - July 3, 2015
- Celebrate the Fourth of Jul-Eye With $4 Kids Rides and More at The Orlando Eye - July 3, 2015
- Winn-Dixie to Donate 4th of July Profits to The Wounded Warrior Project - July 2, 2015
- Aquatica Orlando Heats Up Summer with Island Nights Starting July 3 - July 2, 2015
- Runaway Country Announces Headliners for Inaugural Kissimmee 2016 Concert - July 1, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating the 4th of July in Central Florida - June 30, 2015