After catching a movie at the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters, my roommate and I decided to go next door and grab a quick snack at the new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
Housed in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore, the interior has been completely remodeled – even the escalators have been moved to the side of the building.
It was a weekday afternoon, but most of the bowling lanes were full. Not many were there to eat, though, so we were seated immediately on the first floor between two sets of lanes.
We decided to split the Loaded Fries ($10), which were described as “fries smothered with nacho cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, scallions and love.”
It was very tasty, even though the cheese did taste like it came from a can. We were disappointed with the portion size, though. For $10, I expected a full plate of fries, but there was plenty of bare plate showing around the appetizer. So even though it tasted good, I wouldn’t order it again.
There were other main items on the menu, and we may be back to try those.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between DisneyQuest and the AMC Theaters.
Have you eaten here? What do you think?
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Offers Free Admission to K-12 Educators Sept. 6 – Oct. 16 - August 29, 2016
- West Side Story Kicks Off Orlando Shakespeare Theater’s 28th Season - August 28, 2016
- Brad Paisley to Perform Free Orlando Show for Camping World Kickoff Weekend - August 27, 2016
- Win 4 Tickets to Cirque du Soleil OVO at Amway Center Sept 21 - August 26, 2016
- Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown Rock Two Central Florida Dates in December - August 25, 2016
- Planet Hollywood Disney Springs Teams With Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri for New Menu - August 24, 2016
- OrlandoiX Announces 2016 Featured Speakers - August 23, 2016
- Out and About: Chuy’s 2016 Green Chile Fest Menu is Here and It’s Delicious! #chuysgreenchilefest - August 22, 2016
- Meet TV Faves for Charity at Fan Fest Orlando Sept 17 #FanFestOrlando - August 21, 2016
- Save the Date: Cows ‘n Cabs Returns October 22, 2016 - August 21, 2016