The award-winning musical Wicked is bringing the Land of Oz back to Orlando for a run at the Bob Carr P.A.C., February 20 through March 10, 2013.
Set before the events in The Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the story of two girls who meet in Oz, and eventually become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Shows are daily, except on Mondays, during the run. There are also matinees on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the first Thursday.
Ticket prices range from $45 to $155, depending on the show date and time. Purchase tickets online or at the Amway Center or Bob Carr P.A.C. box office.
This show is family-friendly.
Here is a clip of “Defying Gravity” from Wicked:
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017