The award-winning musical Wicked is bringing the Land of Oz back to Orlando for a run at the Bob Carr P.A.C., February 20 through March 10, 2013.
Set before the events in The Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the story of two girls who meet in Oz, and eventually become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Shows are daily, except on Mondays, during the run. There are also matinees on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the first Thursday.
Ticket prices range from $45 to $155, depending on the show date and time. Purchase tickets online or at the Amway Center or Bob Carr P.A.C. box office.
This show is family-friendly.
Here is a clip of “Defying Gravity” from Wicked:
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017