The award-winning musical Wicked is bringing the Land of Oz back to Orlando for a run at the Bob Carr P.A.C., February 20 through March 10, 2013.
Set before the events in The Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the story of two girls who meet in Oz, and eventually become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Shows are daily, except on Mondays, during the run. There are also matinees on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the first Thursday.
Ticket prices range from $45 to $155, depending on the show date and time. Purchase tickets online or at the Amway Center or Bob Carr P.A.C. box office.
This show is family-friendly.
Here is a clip of “Defying Gravity” from Wicked:
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017