The award-winning musical Wicked is bringing the Land of Oz back to Orlando for a run at the Bob Carr P.A.C., February 20 through March 10, 2013.
Set before the events in The Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the story of two girls who meet in Oz, and eventually become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Shows are daily, except on Mondays, during the run. There are also matinees on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the first Thursday.
Ticket prices range from $45 to $155, depending on the show date and time. Purchase tickets online or at the Amway Center or Bob Carr P.A.C. box office.
This show is family-friendly.
Here is a clip of “Defying Gravity” from Wicked:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017