Downtown Orlando’s Church Street District will be a place to party on New Year’s Eve, as Chillers, Latitudes, and Big Belly Brewery host the Street Party on Church Street.
The party will include fireworks, a huge video wall and the world famous orange drop at midnight.
There are several packages to choose from:
- $39 – Entry Only
- $59 – Silver Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, wells, and frozen drinks)
- $79 – Gold Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, imports, wells, calls, shots, and frozen drinks)
- $99 – Platinum Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, imports, wells, calls, shots, and frozen drinks; also includes a $20 gift certificate to use before or after NYE)
For more information, or to purchase tickets to this 21 and up event, visit churchstreetbars.com.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018