Our family are a group of eclectic eaters, and always enjoy trying new places. So after we picked up our son from preschool, we thought we’d try a new bakery that had only been open a short time.
We tried a few different items at Zbedo Middle Eastern Bakery and they were all yummy!
I ordered a turkey and cheese pie ($4.50), while my husband ordered a Soujuk and cheese pie ($4.50). We also ordered a few small meat rolls for our son. Pie prices start at $1.99, with the average price between $2.99 and $4.50.
Everything was so good, I didn’t even think of taking a picture until it was too late and it was almost gone.
The owners, of Lebanese descent, were very friendly, and I look forward to returning and trying new things off their menu.
Zbedo Middle Eastern Bakery is located at 11681 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Hours are 9am-6pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am-3pm (Sun). Phone is 407-914-2955 and they do not have a website.
- New #Wawa Opens on Central Florida Parkway in Orlando - December 14, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Bricktacular Returns to LEGOland Florida! - December 8, 2017
- Out and About: Zarrella’s Italian & Wood Fired Pizza in Cape Canaveral - June 11, 2017
- Out and About: 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo is Fun for the Whole Family - June 8, 2017
- Out and About: Universal Orlando Celebrates Holidays with Macy’s Parade and Grinchmas - December 27, 2016
- Out and About: Disney on Ice Follow Your Heart is Fun for the Whole Family! - September 5, 2016
- Out and About: House of Pho Opens in Orlando - August 14, 2016
- Out and About: A Dining Review of Pincho Factory in Dr Phillips - April 18, 2016
- Out and About: Silver Spurs Rodeo is Fun for the Family - February 20, 2016
- Out and About: Osceola County Fair is a Fun Family Outing - February 15, 2016