When I was a kid, one of my favorite things about being able to pour my own soda at restaurants was mixing them together. Suicide Sodas, we called them.
Well, now one soda company has taken this to a whole new level. Meet the new Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
They’re popping up in area restaurants, convenience stores, movie theaters and more. I encountered a wall of them at the AMC Pleasure Island 24 at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World.
I LOVE these Freestyle machines!
Each one has a full-color touch screen that allows you to choose from a variety of different brands. From the main screen, you’re taken to a sub-menu screen of that brand, with between five to ten different flavors. Some I’ve never even seen in stores. I would estimate each machine has over 100 different choices from sodas to energy drinks to flavored waters to juices.
One nice thing is not only the flavor variety, but that there are so many choices for those that have to watch their sugar intake, from diet to the Zero lines of Coke, Sprite, Pibb, and Fanta.
The real appeal of these Freestyle machines is the ability to mix flavors together to create new combinations. I’ve tried several, and so far, my favorite combo is equal parts Pibb Zero Cherry Vanilla and Coke Vanilla, with a 2-second shot of Fanta Strawberry.
Haven’t seen one, yet? There is a section on the official website to help you locate Coca-Cola Freestyle machines near you, or wherever you happen to be traveling. Like the Coca-Cola Freestyle Facebook page for the latest news.
If you have used one, what is your favorite flavor or flavor combination?
Disclosure: I experienced the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine and I was asked to provide this review, in exchange for compensation. All opinions in the post are 100% my own.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017