When I was a kid, one of my favorite things about being able to pour my own soda at restaurants was mixing them together. Suicide Sodas, we called them.
Well, now one soda company has taken this to a whole new level. Meet the new Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
They’re popping up in area restaurants, convenience stores, movie theaters and more. I encountered a wall of them at the AMC Pleasure Island 24 at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World.
I LOVE these Freestyle machines!
Each one has a full-color touch screen that allows you to choose from a variety of different brands. From the main screen, you’re taken to a sub-menu screen of that brand, with between five to ten different flavors. Some I’ve never even seen in stores. I would estimate each machine has over 100 different choices from sodas to energy drinks to flavored waters to juices.
One nice thing is not only the flavor variety, but that there are so many choices for those that have to watch their sugar intake, from diet to the Zero lines of Coke, Sprite, Pibb, and Fanta.
The real appeal of these Freestyle machines is the ability to mix flavors together to create new combinations. I’ve tried several, and so far, my favorite combo is equal parts Pibb Zero Cherry Vanilla and Coke Vanilla, with a 2-second shot of Fanta Strawberry.
Haven’t seen one, yet? There is a section on the official website to help you locate Coca-Cola Freestyle machines near you, or wherever you happen to be traveling. Like the Coca-Cola Freestyle Facebook page for the latest news.
If you have used one, what is your favorite flavor or flavor combination?
Disclosure: I experienced the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine and I was asked to provide this review, in exchange for compensation. All opinions in the post are 100% my own.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017