Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Starts Alcohol Delivery in Orlando Area Via Shipt June 27 - July 26, 2016
- Krispy Kreme and The Salvation Army Launch Annual Stuff the Bus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2016
- 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus - July 24, 2016
- Additional Fun & Tasty Orlando Taste of the Nation Fundraising Events #OrlTaste - July 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 22, 2016: Emeril’s Orlando, DoveCote, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops - July 22, 2016
- Orlando Taste of the Nation Returns Aug 27 with Great Food for a Great Cause #OrlTaste - July 21, 2016
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong Officially Opens at Universal Orlando - July 20, 2016
- #DisneyParksLIVE to Stream Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks July 18 - July 18, 2016
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day at These Six Orlando Shops - July 17, 2016
- Eat to the Beat Bands Revealed for 21st Epcot Food & Wine Festival - July 16, 2016