Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong Coming to Universal Orlando in 2016 - May 6, 2015
- Universal Orlando Teases New Attraction at Islands of Adventure - May 6, 2015
- Out and About: SEA LIFE Aquarium Brings World’s Oceans to Orlando - May 5, 2015
- Viva la Música Heats Up SeaWorld Orlando with Elvis Crespo on May 9, 2015 - May 5, 2015
- The Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds Host Grand Opening May 4, 2015 - May 5, 2015
- Hard Rock Cafe Announces Lineup For First #WorldBurgerTour - May 4, 2015
- Out and About: The Orlando Eye Offers Exhilarating View of Central Florida - May 4, 2015
- Margaritaville Orlando Celebrates National Burger Month with Two Limited Edition Burgers - May 3, 2015
- Out and About: Nik Wallenda Sets Record with Walk on The Orlando Eye - May 1, 2015
- Bookmark It Hosts Locally Grown Words Summer Book Fair at East End Market May 3, 2015 - April 30, 2015