Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Creative City Project 2016 Returns to Downtown Orlando October 15 - May 30, 2016
- What’s New at LEGOLAND Florida: Imagination Zone Re-Imagined - May 29, 2016
- What’s New at LEGOLAND Florida: LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D - May 28, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 28, 2016: Hard Rock Cafe, Osprey Tavern, Farm & Haus - May 27, 2016
- Out and About: STK Orlando Grand Opening Party at Disney Springs - May 26, 2016
- 4 Rivers Celebrates National Brisket Day May 28 - May 25, 2016
- Out and About: Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Orlando CityWalk - May 24, 2016
- Mad Cow Theater Presents Avenue Q Starting June 3 - May 23, 2016
- Chris Botti & Joshua Bell to Play Dr Phillips Center June 11 - May 23, 2016
- Out and About: Mango’s Orlando Brings New Level of Nightlife to Orlando - May 22, 2016