South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017