Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Theme Park Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals in Central Florida - November 26, 2015
- Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Presents Miracle on 34th Street Dec 4-20 - November 26, 2015
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms Includes Fabulous Cirque Dreams and ICE! - November 25, 2015
- Out and About: Mummies of the World at the Orlando Science Center Leaves November 29 - November 25, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Peter and the Starcatcher Dec 2 – Jan 3 - November 24, 2015
- 2016 Florida Strawberry Festival Headliners Announced - November 23, 2015
- Canvas Restaurant and Market to Open in Lake Nona January 2016 - November 23, 2015
- Blue Man Group Orlando Supports Autism Speaks With Sensory-Friendly Show on Dec. 5 - November 22, 2015
- Walt Disney World Extends 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to 90 Days - November 22, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2015 in Orlando - November 21, 2015