South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents PlayFest: After Pulse Nov 3-6, 2016 - October 27, 2016
- Puscifer Rocks Orlando’s Bob Carr Theater November 1 - October 27, 2016
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Plays Dr. Phillips Center in November - October 26, 2016
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - October 26, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2016 In Central Florida - October 25, 2016
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Removes ATAS Hall of Fame - October 25, 2016
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Stuart Little Oct 25-Nov 16 - October 24, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Returns to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - October 24, 2016
- Good Through Food Partners with Local Restaurants to Give Back - October 23, 2016
- The Capital Grille Hosts Chef Night at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Oct 26 - October 22, 2016