Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Out and About: Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows Offers Fun Experience for All - September 22, 2014
- Free National Park Entry In Honor of National Public Lands Day on September 27, 2014 - September 22, 2014
- Out and About: American Q Offers Lip-Smacking BBQ Menu at B Hotel Near Disney - September 21, 2014
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios to End Studio Backlot Tour September 27, 2014 - September 20, 2014
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 Opens at Universal Orlando - September 20, 2014
- Orlando Brewing Kicks Off Oktoberfest Celebrations September 20, 2014 - September 19, 2014
- Frozen to Have Bigger Presence at Magic Kingdom for Holidays - September 19, 2014
- Bret Michaels to Rock Velvet Sessions at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando on September 25, 2014 - September 18, 2014
- Out and About: Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai Entertains All at the Amway Center - September 18, 2014
- Universal Orlando Announces Plans for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort to Open 2016 - September 17, 2014