Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Fun Spot America Offers 50% Off Season Passes for Black Friday - November 27, 2014
- SeaWorld Orlando Offering BOGO Deals for “Blue” Friday - November 27, 2014
- AAA, Bud Light To Offer Tow To Go Program Thanksgiving Weekend 2014 in Orlando - November 25, 2014
- Enzian Hosts Month-Long Tribute to Robin Williams in December 2014 - November 25, 2014
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents A Christmas Carol December 3-28, 2014 - November 24, 2014
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Marvel Universe Live! at Amway Center December 7, 2014 - November 23, 2014
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets Opening at 10am Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2014
- Gingerbread House Now Up at Disney’s Grand Floridian - November 21, 2014
- Ivanhoe Village Celebrates Jingle Eve on November 22, 2014 - November 20, 2014
- Skyscraper Roller Coaster Track Design Revealed in Video - November 19, 2014