South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Franklin’s Friends Hosts Howl-O-Ween Dog Walk Oct 22, 2016 - September 26, 2016
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular Brings Family Fun to Orlando Weekends in October - September 25, 2016
- ARTlando 2016 Returns to Orlando for Free Show Oct 1 - September 24, 2016
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida for Halloween Fun for Families #BuiltForKids - September 24, 2016
- Halo Circus feat. Allison Iraheta to Rock Will’s Pub October 5 - September 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up Sept 23, 2016: 4 Rivers, Da Kine Poke, Gringos Locos - September 23, 2016
- Sully Erna Brings Hometown Tour to Plaza Live! Orlando in October - September 22, 2016
- Ribs & Whiskey Menu Returns to Marlow’s Tavern - September 21, 2016
- First Sneak Peek of LEGOLAND Florida’s Upcoming Beach Retreat Resort #BuiltForKids - September 21, 2016
- Out and About: Hailee Steinfeld at CFE Arena September 18, 2016 - September 20, 2016