Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Planet Hollywood Orlando to Undergo Disney Springs Transformation - March 1, 2015
- Downtown Disney Food Trucks to Offer New Menu Items - March 1, 2015
- Toca Boca Orlando to Bring Authentic Spanish Cuisine to I-Drive 360 This Spring - February 28, 2015
- Jim Breuer Brings the Laughs to Plaza Live Orlando March 5, 2015 - February 27, 2015
- American Q Introduces Breakfast Cocktails to Menu - February 27, 2015
- Universal Orlando Next Park to Raise Ticket Prices Again - February 27, 2015
- Betty Wright Headlines 9th Annual City of Orlando Blues B-Q Feb 28, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Walmart $5 Day Returns to Orlando Science Center March 1, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Clermont Holds Grand Opening for Boathouse on February 28, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Bans Dolphin Feeding at Park - February 25, 2015