Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Dine Out for #OrlandoUnited on June 30 - June 29, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating the 4th of July 2016 in Central Florida - June 27, 2016
- Marlow’s Tavern Offering Limited Time Burgers & Brews Menu - June 26, 2016
- 101.9 AMP Radio Hosts Electric Bounce House at House of Blues Orlando - June 25, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up June 24, 2016: The COOP, The Sanctum, Crafted - June 24, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Daytona International Speedway Model - June 23, 2016
- Universal Orlando Releases New Volcano Bay Details - June 22, 2016
- Upcoming Pulse Benefit Events #OrlandoUnited #OrlandoStrong *UPDATED* - June 20, 2016
- All-Star Broadway for Orlando Benefit Single Available Today #OrlandoUnited - June 20, 2016
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen OneOrlando Fund Benefit #OrlandoUnited - June 19, 2016