Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Garden Rocks Concerts Line-Up Announced for 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - February 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining Round-Up February 5, 2016: Nine Dragons, Rosen College, Orlando Brewing, Pharmacy - February 5, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosting LEGO Movie 4D Weekends in February 2016 - February 4, 2016
- Swine & Sons in Winter Park Launches Online Ordering February 5, 2016 - February 4, 2016
- Win 2 Tickets to 34th Annual Antiques Vintage and Garden Show at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 19-21 - February 4, 2016
- Kung Fu Panda Arrives at Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 3, 2016
- Nickelodeon Suites to Become Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark - February 3, 2016
- Astronauts Brian Duffy and Scott Parazynski To Be Inducted Into United States Astronaut Hall of Fame - February 2, 2016
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster Rebuilds at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure - February 2, 2016
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream Fantasmic! on February 2, 2016 - February 1, 2016