Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Dumpstaphunk to Open for Jorma Kaukonen at Plaza Live on October 25, 2014 - October 22, 2014
- Four Seasons Resorts Food Truck Coming to Orlando October 27 – 28, 2014 - October 20, 2014
- Orlando City Soccer Club Breaks Ground on New Downtown Stadium - October 19, 2014
- Taverna Opa Orlando Hosts Haunted Casino Benefit for Give Kids The World October 29, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater presents The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley Oct 23 – Nov 22, 2014 - October 17, 2014
- American Q at B Resort & Spa Offers Awesome Daily Happy Hour - October 17, 2014
- Experience the Asian Cultural Expo and Orlando International Dragon Boat Festival October 18, 2014 - October 16, 2014
- Music on Mills Brings the Party to Mills Ave in Orlando October 18, 2014 - October 15, 2014
- Celebrate the 8th Annual Oktoberfest in the Town of Celebration October 17-18, 2014 - October 14, 2014
- Enjoy Fall Fun at Tinney Farms Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival - October 13, 2014