Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Christner’s Summer Wine Dinner Series Returns Starting May 29 - May 24, 2015
- Project: Time Off Week Declared in Central Florida to Welcome #IPW2015 to Orlando - May 24, 2015
- Out and About: Surviving the 24-Hour Day at Magic Kingdom #Disney24 - May 24, 2015
- Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott Names New Chef de Cuisine - May 23, 2015
- Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Officially Opens Today! - May 23, 2015
- American Q Hosts Memorial Weekend Sunday BBQ at B Resort May 24 - May 22, 2015
- Teen Heartthrob Ross Lynch Visits Madame Tussauds Orlando to Unveil His Wax Figure - May 22, 2015
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort To Open For Brunch Starting May 31 - May 21, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Change Ticket Prices This Week - May 21, 2015
- Sunset Music Festival Will Make Tampa Dance May 23-24, 2015 - May 20, 2015