Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Garden Rocks Concert Line-Up Announced for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Gatorland Breaks Ground on New Fun Spot America Attraction - January 24, 2015
- Parking Information for Sold-Out Monster Jam 2015 at Orlando Citrus Bowl - January 23, 2015
- Tin Roof Orlando Celebrates Grand Opening on January 24, 2015 - January 23, 2015
- 7th Annual Orlando Home & Garden Show Returns to O.C.C.C. January 23-25, 2015 - January 22, 2015
- Out and About: American Gymkhana Spices Up Brunch in Orlando - January 22, 2015
- Meet Monster Jam Monster Truck Drivers Around Orlando January 22 & 23, 2015 - January 21, 2015
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Entertainment for Food and Wine Fest in March - January 21, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Kicks Off Wild Days with Julie Scardina and Penguin Lovers’ Weekend January 24-25 - January 20, 2015
- The Friends of the Library Winter Book Sale Takes Place January 22-25, 2015 - January 20, 2015