Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Played Around at Walt Disney World Last Week - March 31, 2015
- 2015 Florida Film Festival Includes Several Food Events - March 30, 2015
- Jimmy Fallon Gets Five New Wax Figures Including One Coming to Madam Tussauds Orlando #MTFallonGetsWaxed - March 29, 2015
- Enter to Win a $50 Gift Certificate for Spring Shopping at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores #lbvfs #springdeals - March 29, 2015
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Soft Opens at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort March 28 - March 28, 2015
- Clyde and Seamore’s Sea Lion High to Open at SeaWorld Orlando April 16, 2015 - March 28, 2015
- American Heart Association Hosts National Walking Day April 1 at Lake Eola Park #LaceUpOrlando - March 27, 2015
- Crayola Experience at Florida Mall Close to Opening with Main Signage Now Up - March 27, 2015
- Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando Readying for May Opening at I-Drive 360 with Job Fair April 2-4, 2015 - March 26, 2015
- Legendary Bachata Superstar Juan Luis Guerra to Play Amway Center September 13, 2015 - March 26, 2015