Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Orlando Dining Round-Up May 7, 2016: Shake Shack, House of Blues Orlando, Restaurant ASH - May 6, 2016
- Star Wars Celebration Returns to Orlando in 2017 - May 5, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Offering BOGO Awesomer Pass Today Only! - May 5, 2016
- Def Leppard and Tesla to Rock Amway Center May 20 - May 4, 2016
- Opening at Disney Spings: Aristocrepes, The Daily Poutine, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. - May 4, 2016
- Sprinkles Bringing Famous Cupcake ATM to Disney Springs in May - May 3, 2016
- Orlando Citrus Bowl Gets New Name: Camping World Stadium - May 3, 2016
- Marlow’s Tavern Debuts New Spring Menu at Central Florida Locations - May 2, 2016
- Sunset Music Fest Kicks Off Summer in Tampa Memorial Weekend - May 1, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2016 - May 1, 2016