Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Runaway Country Announces Headliners for Inaugural Kissimmee 2016 Concert - July 1, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating the 4th of July in Central Florida - June 30, 2015
- Walt Disney World Announces Closure of DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney - June 30, 2015
- Walt Disney World to Close Magic of Disney Animation Attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - June 30, 2015
- Discovery Cove Celebrates 15 Years of Milestone Moments on July 1 - June 29, 2015
- Out and About: Jamba Juice Opens at Lake Buena Vista - June 27, 2015
- Walt Disney World Bans Selfie Sticks From Parks - June 26, 2015
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City Opens at LEGOLAND Florida Today with Friends Weekend - June 26, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Musicial Lineup for Second Weekend of Celebrate America Concert Series - June 25, 2015
- Rock and Brews Oviedo Hosts Rockin’ Summer Concert Series Through July 16 - June 25, 2015