Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- AAA, Bud Light To Offer Tow To Go Program Halloween Weekend in Orlando - October 30, 2014
- Creative City Project Takes Over Downtown Orlando November 1, 2014 - October 30, 2014
- Two New Restaurants Announced for Disney Springs at Walt Disney World - October 29, 2014
- Out and About: The Four Seasons Food Truck Tour at Four Seasons Resort Orlando #FSFoodTruck - October 28, 2014
- Carlos Mencia To Appear at Orlando Improv October 30 – November 2, 2014 - October 26, 2014
- Walt Disney World Announces Plans to Remove the Sorcerer’s Hat and More at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 25, 2014
- Enjoy the 5th Annual Food & Wine Classic at Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort October 31-November 1, 2014 - October 24, 2014
- Where to Enjoy Halloween Events Around Orlando for 2014 - October 23, 2014
- Dumpstaphunk to Open for Jorma Kaukonen at Plaza Live on October 25, 2014 - October 22, 2014
- Four Seasons Resorts Food Truck Coming to Orlando October 27 – 28, 2014 - October 20, 2014