Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- City of Orlando Declares December 22 Santa’s White Christmas Day with Barnie’s CoffeeKitchen - December 21, 2014
- Shop Local For Last-Minute Christmas Gifts in Orlando - December 18, 2014
- Watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch from Kennedy Space Center on January 6, 2015 - December 17, 2014
- American Q Offers New Holiday Drinks and Dessert for December - December 15, 2014
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTREME at Amway Center January 8-11, 2015 – With Discount Code! - December 14, 2014
- Christmas In The Shire Offers Free Holiday Light Extravaganza in Orlando - December 13, 2014
- Divas Dinner Theatre to Replace Mills Brewpub - December 12, 2014
- Enjoy the 2Oth Annual Enchanted Christmas at Back To Nature Wildlife Refuge on December 13, 2014 - December 11, 2014
- The Vampire Diaries Official Convention Returns to Orlando December 12-14, 2014 #TvdOrlando - December 10, 2014
- Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of KISS to Host Rock & Brews Oviedo Grand Opening For Charity January 6, 2015 - December 8, 2014