Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar to Open in Dr. Phillips in September
South Florida’s Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is set to open their first Orlando location in mid-September, with a VIP Opening Party on September 13, 2012.
As the name implies, the restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Guests can get tacos filled eight different ways, and served alone or as a platter combo. The menu also includes quesadillas, burritos, tortas, and more.
The bar menu has 225 varieties of tequila, available by the shot, starting at $7, going up to a sipping variety of Patron that costs $85 per serving.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be located at 7468 W. Sandlake Rd, in the former location of the Samba Room. Phone is 561-659-1940.
[Image courtesy of Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar]
- Tapa Toro Celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month With Special Lunch and Dinner Menus - September 2, 2015
- First Responders Honored With Free Admission at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa in September - September 2, 2015
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe Posts Construction Video Update on Orlando Location - September 1, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-up for September 1, 2015 - September 1, 2015
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort to Get Expansion - August 31, 2015
- Orange County Regional History Center Announces Lower Prices for Visitors - August 29, 2015
- Artists to Sketch Mummies at Orlando Science Center on August 31 - August 28, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents 27th Season Gala: A Royal Affair on September 20 - August 28, 2015
- Universal Orlando Announces Complete Halloween Horror Nights 25 Scares - August 27, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Monty Python’s Spamalot September 9 – October 11 - August 26, 2015