One of the most unusual parks in Orlando is Discovery Cove.
A sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, it allows guest to interact with animals in various pools throughout the property. It also offers opportunities to swim with tropical fish, rays, and even dolphins.
Just opened is the Freshwater Oasis, where guests can wander in the water-filled trails and meet marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
It is a lot of fun and since attendance is capped at a low amount, you don’t encounter the crowds found at the other theme parks.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove is $199 and includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
The same package without the dolphin swim is also discounted for Florida residents at $129.
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
This discount is valid through December 31, 2012.
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017