Yesterday on the official Disney blog, Walt Disney World revealed opening dates for more sections of the Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom.
The first grand opening will take place on December 6, 2012. Attractions and restaurants opening during this phase will be:
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Bonjour! Village Gifts
These areas will have a soft opening (usually done to work out the kinks with actual guests) starting November 19. Castmembers, annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may get even earlier access.
This phase covers most of the Fantasyland expansion. Princess Fairytale Hall (character meet area) will open in 2013, and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride (a really cool looking rollercoaster) will open in 2014.
[image courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017