Yesterday on the official Disney blog, Walt Disney World revealed opening dates for more sections of the Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom.
The first grand opening will take place on December 6, 2012. Attractions and restaurants opening during this phase will be:
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Bonjour! Village Gifts
These areas will have a soft opening (usually done to work out the kinks with actual guests) starting November 19. Castmembers, annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may get even earlier access.
This phase covers most of the Fantasyland expansion. Princess Fairytale Hall (character meet area) will open in 2013, and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride (a really cool looking rollercoaster) will open in 2014.
[image courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017