Yesterday on the official Disney blog, Walt Disney World revealed opening dates for more sections of the Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom.
The first grand opening will take place on December 6, 2012. Attractions and restaurants opening during this phase will be:
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Bonjour! Village Gifts
These areas will have a soft opening (usually done to work out the kinks with actual guests) starting November 19. Castmembers, annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may get even earlier access.
This phase covers most of the Fantasyland expansion. Princess Fairytale Hall (character meet area) will open in 2013, and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride (a really cool looking rollercoaster) will open in 2014.
[image courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017