Here’s some of our picks for shows not to miss at neighboring venues The Social and The Beacham for April 2012:
April 6 – Andrew W.K. – $20/$35
Andrew brings his high energy level rock show to The Beacham on this year’s tenth anniversary tour. Expect lots of headbanging.
April 13 – Drive By Truckers – $20/$25
The jam-band rock of Drive By Truckers rolls their country-soul-blues sound into The Beacham for a show on Friday the 13th.
April 14 – Los Amigos Invisibles – $20/$25
This Grammy-nominated band blends salsa, funk and acid-jazz into a wild blend that has gotten people dancing in over 60 countries. Their show at The Social should be no different.
April 19-22 – Florida Music Festival – $25
Held across several downtown venues, this year’s installment includes the llikes of Filter, Candlebox, The Dirty Heads, Seven Nations and more. Each night’s wristband grants you clubhopping access to all 10 venues participating. For more info check out the floridamusicfestival.com website.
For more information on these and other upcoming shows, visit thesocial.org. The Social is located at 54 North Orange Ave in Orlando.The Beacham is located right next door.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017