Here’s some of our picks for shows not to miss at neighboring venues The Social and The Beacham for April 2012:
April 6 – Andrew W.K. – $20/$35
Andrew brings his high energy level rock show to The Beacham on this year’s tenth anniversary tour. Expect lots of headbanging.
April 13 – Drive By Truckers – $20/$25
The jam-band rock of Drive By Truckers rolls their country-soul-blues sound into The Beacham for a show on Friday the 13th.
April 14 – Los Amigos Invisibles – $20/$25
This Grammy-nominated band blends salsa, funk and acid-jazz into a wild blend that has gotten people dancing in over 60 countries. Their show at The Social should be no different.
April 19-22 – Florida Music Festival – $25
Held across several downtown venues, this year’s installment includes the llikes of Filter, Candlebox, The Dirty Heads, Seven Nations and more. Each night’s wristband grants you clubhopping access to all 10 venues participating. For more info check out the floridamusicfestival.com website.
For more information on these and other upcoming shows, visit thesocial.org. The Social is located at 54 North Orange Ave in Orlando.The Beacham is located right next door.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017