Here’s some of our picks for shows not to miss at neighboring venues The Social and The Beacham for April 2012:
April 6 – Andrew W.K. – $20/$35
Andrew brings his high energy level rock show to The Beacham on this year’s tenth anniversary tour. Expect lots of headbanging.
April 13 – Drive By Truckers – $20/$25
The jam-band rock of Drive By Truckers rolls their country-soul-blues sound into The Beacham for a show on Friday the 13th.
April 14 – Los Amigos Invisibles – $20/$25
This Grammy-nominated band blends salsa, funk and acid-jazz into a wild blend that has gotten people dancing in over 60 countries. Their show at The Social should be no different.
April 19-22 – Florida Music Festival – $25
Held across several downtown venues, this year’s installment includes the llikes of Filter, Candlebox, The Dirty Heads, Seven Nations and more. Each night’s wristband grants you clubhopping access to all 10 venues participating. For more info check out the floridamusicfestival.com website.
For more information on these and other upcoming shows, visit thesocial.org. The Social is located at 54 North Orange Ave in Orlando.The Beacham is located right next door.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017