“Ever since I was a young boy / I’ve played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton / I must have played them all”
– “Pinball Wizard” by The Who
I grew up in the era of pinball machines and while I like video games, there’s still something about pinball that lures me in for hours of play.
If this rings true for you, too, then you’ll want to head to Maitland this weekend for the Southern Pinball Festival.
During the event, 100 machines will be set to free play and your admission fee covers all the pinball you want from open to close.
It takes place at the Maitland Civic Center (641 South Maitland Ave). Hours are Friday 3pm – midnight, Saturday 10am – midnight, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Single-day tickets are $15 for 13 and up, $5 for 12 and under. Three-day passes are $35 for 13 and up, which includes 1 free 12 and under pass per adult pass bought.
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017