“Ever since I was a young boy / I’ve played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton / I must have played them all”
– “Pinball Wizard” by The Who
I grew up in the era of pinball machines and while I like video games, there’s still something about pinball that lures me in for hours of play.
If this rings true for you, too, then you’ll want to head to Maitland this weekend for the Southern Pinball Festival.
During the event, 100 machines will be set to free play and your admission fee covers all the pinball you want from open to close.
It takes place at the Maitland Civic Center (641 South Maitland Ave). Hours are Friday 3pm – midnight, Saturday 10am – midnight, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Single-day tickets are $15 for 13 and up, $5 for 12 and under. Three-day passes are $35 for 13 and up, which includes 1 free 12 and under pass per adult pass bought.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017