“Ever since I was a young boy / I’ve played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton / I must have played them all”
– “Pinball Wizard” by The Who
I grew up in the era of pinball machines and while I like video games, there’s still something about pinball that lures me in for hours of play.
If this rings true for you, too, then you’ll want to head to Maitland this weekend for the Southern Pinball Festival.
During the event, 100 machines will be set to free play and your admission fee covers all the pinball you want from open to close.
It takes place at the Maitland Civic Center (641 South Maitland Ave). Hours are Friday 3pm – midnight, Saturday 10am – midnight, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Single-day tickets are $15 for 13 and up, $5 for 12 and under. Three-day passes are $35 for 13 and up, which includes 1 free 12 and under pass per adult pass bought.
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017