“Ever since I was a young boy / I’ve played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton / I must have played them all”
– “Pinball Wizard” by The Who
I grew up in the era of pinball machines and while I like video games, there’s still something about pinball that lures me in for hours of play.
If this rings true for you, too, then you’ll want to head to Maitland this weekend for the Southern Pinball Festival.
During the event, 100 machines will be set to free play and your admission fee covers all the pinball you want from open to close.
It takes place at the Maitland Civic Center (641 South Maitland Ave). Hours are Friday 3pm – midnight, Saturday 10am – midnight, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Single-day tickets are $15 for 13 and up, $5 for 12 and under. Three-day passes are $35 for 13 and up, which includes 1 free 12 and under pass per adult pass bought.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017