Now that the weather has turned cooler and we’re looking right squarely at the Christmas shopping season just on the horizon, it seems the right time for downtown Kissimmee to play host to another festival.
The city will do just that the weekend of November 19 and 20, 2011, with the Downtown Kissimmee Arts, Crafts and Antiques Festival.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm each day and feature live music, street painting, gourmet food trucks & vendors (so far The Flattery, C&S Brisket Bus and the Gastro Truck have confirmed they will be there), and over 70 artists and craft makers selling their wares. Many of Kissimmee’s downtown stores will be holding sidewalk sales, as well.
There will also be guided sculpture tours at 10am and 1pm, along with guided historic walking tours of downtown Kissimmee.
This free event is family friendly, making it a great way to spend the day.
The night before, on Friday, November 18, Kissimmee will also hold their monthly Flicks on the Bricks event, with this month’s theme being football. Come on down for free family games and a showing of the kid-friendly flick, Little Giants. The event has been moved to Mill Run Park for the month (corner of Mill Run Blvd and Mill Slough Road). The event starts at 6pm.
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017