Now that the weather has turned cooler and we’re looking right squarely at the Christmas shopping season just on the horizon, it seems the right time for downtown Kissimmee to play host to another festival.
The city will do just that the weekend of November 19 and 20, 2011, with the Downtown Kissimmee Arts, Crafts and Antiques Festival.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm each day and feature live music, street painting, gourmet food trucks & vendors (so far The Flattery, C&S Brisket Bus and the Gastro Truck have confirmed they will be there), and over 70 artists and craft makers selling their wares. Many of Kissimmee’s downtown stores will be holding sidewalk sales, as well.
There will also be guided sculpture tours at 10am and 1pm, along with guided historic walking tours of downtown Kissimmee.
This free event is family friendly, making it a great way to spend the day.
The night before, on Friday, November 18, Kissimmee will also hold their monthly Flicks on the Bricks event, with this month’s theme being football. Come on down for free family games and a showing of the kid-friendly flick, Little Giants. The event has been moved to Mill Run Park for the month (corner of Mill Run Blvd and Mill Slough Road). The event starts at 6pm.
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017