Now that the weather has turned cooler and we’re looking right squarely at the Christmas shopping season just on the horizon, it seems the right time for downtown Kissimmee to play host to another festival.
The city will do just that the weekend of November 19 and 20, 2011, with the Downtown Kissimmee Arts, Crafts and Antiques Festival.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm each day and feature live music, street painting, gourmet food trucks & vendors (so far The Flattery, C&S Brisket Bus and the Gastro Truck have confirmed they will be there), and over 70 artists and craft makers selling their wares. Many of Kissimmee’s downtown stores will be holding sidewalk sales, as well.
There will also be guided sculpture tours at 10am and 1pm, along with guided historic walking tours of downtown Kissimmee.
This free event is family friendly, making it a great way to spend the day.
The night before, on Friday, November 18, Kissimmee will also hold their monthly Flicks on the Bricks event, with this month’s theme being football. Come on down for free family games and a showing of the kid-friendly flick, Little Giants. The event has been moved to Mill Run Park for the month (corner of Mill Run Blvd and Mill Slough Road). The event starts at 6pm.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017