Now that the weather has turned cooler and we’re looking right squarely at the Christmas shopping season just on the horizon, it seems the right time for downtown Kissimmee to play host to another festival.
The city will do just that the weekend of November 19 and 20, 2011, with the Downtown Kissimmee Arts, Crafts and Antiques Festival.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm each day and feature live music, street painting, gourmet food trucks & vendors (so far The Flattery, C&S Brisket Bus and the Gastro Truck have confirmed they will be there), and over 70 artists and craft makers selling their wares. Many of Kissimmee’s downtown stores will be holding sidewalk sales, as well.
There will also be guided sculpture tours at 10am and 1pm, along with guided historic walking tours of downtown Kissimmee.
This free event is family friendly, making it a great way to spend the day.
The night before, on Friday, November 18, Kissimmee will also hold their monthly Flicks on the Bricks event, with this month’s theme being football. Come on down for free family games and a showing of the kid-friendly flick, Little Giants. The event has been moved to Mill Run Park for the month (corner of Mill Run Blvd and Mill Slough Road). The event starts at 6pm.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017