I got the flyer artwork in an email about this weekend’s upcoming Jubilee Fall Carnival at Avalon Park.
Unfortunately I don’t have much information other than what’s on the flyer:
It takes place at Tanja King Memorial Park this Friday, November 18, from 3-10pm and also this Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, from 10am to 10pm each day.
According to the Avalon Park reps, there will be several rides including: Cliffhanger, Construction Zone, Cuckoo Haus, Larson Fireball, Fire Chief, Mini Indy Scooter, Monkey Maze, Pop-A-Wheelie, Sky Flyer, Super Slide and Wind Jammer Inflate. Wrist bands for unlimited rides will be $15.
If you’re on that side of town and looking for something to do with the family this weekend, it might be worth checking out.
It’s also worth noting that on Friday night, Avalon Park will also be holding their free Movie Under the Stars monthly event nearby at Town Park. This month’s film is “Zookeeper” with Kevin James.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017