I got the flyer artwork in an email about this weekend’s upcoming Jubilee Fall Carnival at Avalon Park.
Unfortunately I don’t have much information other than what’s on the flyer:
It takes place at Tanja King Memorial Park this Friday, November 18, from 3-10pm and also this Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, from 10am to 10pm each day.
According to the Avalon Park reps, there will be several rides including: Cliffhanger, Construction Zone, Cuckoo Haus, Larson Fireball, Fire Chief, Mini Indy Scooter, Monkey Maze, Pop-A-Wheelie, Sky Flyer, Super Slide and Wind Jammer Inflate. Wrist bands for unlimited rides will be $15.
If you’re on that side of town and looking for something to do with the family this weekend, it might be worth checking out.
It’s also worth noting that on Friday night, Avalon Park will also be holding their free Movie Under the Stars monthly event nearby at Town Park. This month’s film is “Zookeeper” with Kevin James.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017