I got the flyer artwork in an email about this weekend’s upcoming Jubilee Fall Carnival at Avalon Park.
Unfortunately I don’t have much information other than what’s on the flyer:
It takes place at Tanja King Memorial Park this Friday, November 18, from 3-10pm and also this Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, from 10am to 10pm each day.
According to the Avalon Park reps, there will be several rides including: Cliffhanger, Construction Zone, Cuckoo Haus, Larson Fireball, Fire Chief, Mini Indy Scooter, Monkey Maze, Pop-A-Wheelie, Sky Flyer, Super Slide and Wind Jammer Inflate. Wrist bands for unlimited rides will be $15.
If you’re on that side of town and looking for something to do with the family this weekend, it might be worth checking out.
It’s also worth noting that on Friday night, Avalon Park will also be holding their free Movie Under the Stars monthly event nearby at Town Park. This month’s film is “Zookeeper” with Kevin James.
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- 2017 Epcot Candlelight Processional Narrators At Walt Disney World - November 23, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017