I got the flyer artwork in an email about this weekend’s upcoming Jubilee Fall Carnival at Avalon Park.
Unfortunately I don’t have much information other than what’s on the flyer:
It takes place at Tanja King Memorial Park this Friday, November 18, from 3-10pm and also this Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, from 10am to 10pm each day.
According to the Avalon Park reps, there will be several rides including: Cliffhanger, Construction Zone, Cuckoo Haus, Larson Fireball, Fire Chief, Mini Indy Scooter, Monkey Maze, Pop-A-Wheelie, Sky Flyer, Super Slide and Wind Jammer Inflate. Wrist bands for unlimited rides will be $15.
If you’re on that side of town and looking for something to do with the family this weekend, it might be worth checking out.
It’s also worth noting that on Friday night, Avalon Park will also be holding their free Movie Under the Stars monthly event nearby at Town Park. This month’s film is “Zookeeper” with Kevin James.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017