I got the flyer artwork in an email about this weekend’s upcoming Jubilee Fall Carnival at Avalon Park.
Unfortunately I don’t have much information other than what’s on the flyer:
It takes place at Tanja King Memorial Park this Friday, November 18, from 3-10pm and also this Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, from 10am to 10pm each day.
According to the Avalon Park reps, there will be several rides including: Cliffhanger, Construction Zone, Cuckoo Haus, Larson Fireball, Fire Chief, Mini Indy Scooter, Monkey Maze, Pop-A-Wheelie, Sky Flyer, Super Slide and Wind Jammer Inflate. Wrist bands for unlimited rides will be $15.
If you’re on that side of town and looking for something to do with the family this weekend, it might be worth checking out.
It’s also worth noting that on Friday night, Avalon Park will also be holding their free Movie Under the Stars monthly event nearby at Town Park. This month’s film is “Zookeeper” with Kevin James.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017