This month, the website Yelp is running a special promotion called The Yelp Culture Club here in Orlando. It has nothing to do with Boy George, but everything to do with great deals on area museums and live shows throughout October.
Here’s the deal: Yelp has partnered with select museums to offer free days of admission. These include the Morse Museum of American Art and Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens in Winter Park, and the Orange County Regional History Center downtown.
They’ve also arranged discounts on select concerts at downtown venues like The Social, as well as shows by the Orlando Ballet and the Orlando Shakespeare Theater. There are even discounted Cirque du Soleil tickets for Florida residents through October 29.
To get in on all of this, or for more info, visit the Yelp Orlando website.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017