This month, the website Yelp is running a special promotion called The Yelp Culture Club here in Orlando. It has nothing to do with Boy George, but everything to do with great deals on area museums and live shows throughout October.
Here’s the deal: Yelp has partnered with select museums to offer free days of admission. These include the Morse Museum of American Art and Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens in Winter Park, and the Orange County Regional History Center downtown.
They’ve also arranged discounts on select concerts at downtown venues like The Social, as well as shows by the Orlando Ballet and the Orlando Shakespeare Theater. There are even discounted Cirque du Soleil tickets for Florida residents through October 29.
To get in on all of this, or for more info, visit the Yelp Orlando website.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017