This month, the website Yelp is running a special promotion called The Yelp Culture Club here in Orlando. It has nothing to do with Boy George, but everything to do with great deals on area museums and live shows throughout October.
Here’s the deal: Yelp has partnered with select museums to offer free days of admission. These include the Morse Museum of American Art and Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens in Winter Park, and the Orange County Regional History Center downtown.
They’ve also arranged discounts on select concerts at downtown venues like The Social, as well as shows by the Orlando Ballet and the Orlando Shakespeare Theater. There are even discounted Cirque du Soleil tickets for Florida residents through October 29.
To get in on all of this, or for more info, visit the Yelp Orlando website.
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- 2017 Epcot Candlelight Processional Narrators At Walt Disney World - November 23, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017